• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pics

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started at roughly 120 pounds in the pic w.o the beanie. The pic with the beanie i was around 145.
I currently sit at 188.7 ( id post pics of me tonight but had pizza very bloated)

Attachments

• Q9VnQBb.jpg
    Q9VnQBb.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 270
  • DqFTpXS.jpg
    DqFTpXS.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 262

This won’t end well

300f54b99f3c06cb359930d5a159f7f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone has to start some where . I’m 188now . I was a skinny mofo

That was me in high school at 17. I went into the military at 17 years old 143lbs and started lifting and eating when I got out at 21 years old I weighed 215lbs at 6’

That was me in high school at 17. I went into the military at 17 years old 143lbs and started lifting and eating when I got out at 21 years old I weighed 215lbs at 6’

What the hell were the feeding you?

I want some.

What the hell were the feeding you?

I want some.[/QUOTE

My commanding officer called me into his office because I was eating so much at the dining hall and wanted to know why. I ate 10 8oz yogurt cups a day. 2 with every meal. Did that for years.

This was totally drug free also

Last edited:
The first pic was 6 years after high school

Are you naturally a big eater?

I was and could still out eat most guys, even give my son in law a run for his money when eating hamburgers and such.

But with all the food I ate I did not gain much weight. It's actually a blessing in disguise. What I mean by that is you do not have to torture yourself like many others that cut on 2,000 calories a day.

To the contrary you have to stay full all day.

I’ve always ate like a pot head , I could eat all day and never gain more than 3-5 pounds which wouldn’t stick . I’d get sick for a week and lose 12-15 pounds . I was a hard gainer . It was difficult for me to get over 160 then 180 came then got stuck at 196-199 . I finally hit 200 and lost 12 pounds . For my weight gain I was smoking a half oz of medical grade a week and eating 2 cakes . I’d eat like I just got released from prison. I remember it like it was yesterday I was angry because a medium size shirt was to big on me . Now a 2x is snug.my biggest thing was I only ate chicken and lunch meat . I’ve incorporated pork chops , hamburger and steak into my diet along with a gallon of milk a week

I’ve always ate like a pot head , I could eat all day and never gain more than 3-5 pounds which wouldn’t stick . I’d get sick for a week and lose 12-15 pounds . I was a hard gainer . It was difficult for me to get over 160 then 180 came then got stuck at 196-199 . I finally hit 200 and lost 12 pounds . For my weight gain I was smoking a half oz of medical grade a week and eating 2 cakes . I’d eat like I just got released from prison. I remember it like it was yesterday I was angry because a medium size shirt was to big on me . Now a 2x is snug.my biggest thing was I only ate chicken and lunch meat . I’ve incorporated pork chops , hamburger and steak into my diet along with a gallon of milk a week
A 2x is snug and you don't weight 200lbs?

Get Shredded!
When I met my lady it was like March of 2015 . She came over I was smoking in front of her, she caught a buzz . She asked do you have anything sweet to eat .i told her shit idk . She looked in my cupboards and fridge I had lunch meat , bread , pb , chicken , flaming hots and oatmeal. I drove her to 7-11 to get donuts

- - - Updated - - -

A 2x is snug and you don't weight 200lbs?

Yes its tight around the chest and neck .

When I met my lady it was like March of 2015 . She came over I was smoking in front of her, she caught a buzz . She asked do you have anything sweet to eat .i told her shit idk . She looked in my cupboards and fridge I had lunch meat , bread , pb , chicken , flaming hots and oatmeal. I drove her to 7-11 to get donuts

- - - Updated - - -

Yes its tight around the chest and neck .
Is it a men's 2x?

I’ve went from a size 30 waist and small men’s shirts to 38 waist at my biggest ( now 34 ) to a 3x

Even at my heaviest at 236 a 2x wasn’t that snug, and I’m short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back