• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

SR Log/Practice Prep

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SR sent me some things to log and review for them. There was no deposit made btw

As always, my reviews and logs will be completely unbiased and honest.

Shipping was about standard for International. It arrived in the time frame they said it would which is the most important part. Also, with international right now, arriving at all is good.

Product was packaged well and there would be very little risk of a broken bottle in transit I think.

The product itself. Now after looking over every bottle there are no floaters and the oil is clear without and swirling in it.

Two of the Deca 300 I received are crashed as pictured below.

The fill lines on everything are off a bit. I don't think anything will come up short but, these are all hand filled and not machine filled so there is some possible error there.

I'm gonna run test, Deca tren e and mast e and see what happens. Bloodwork a few weeks in to gage the test.
ffc64c426b3119064466e60679719a81.jpg
1d2f7cf060bd75faa09cc6b13ad29e1e.jpg

Mast e and tren e at 100?? That seems like a low amount for that compound. Doesn’t it? If it was prop ester I would get it.

Mast e and tren e at 100?? That seems like a low amount for that compound. Doesn’t it? If it was prop ester I would get it.
Yes the Tren E at 100mg is low for what most labs put out. I didnt see a higher MG option on their site when I was looking at items but, I believe I saw a mast/tren blend that had both compounds at 200mg.

The Mast 100 is also a low amount but, as you can see they offer a 200mg option as well.

Really, as long as the hormone is what is listed, which I think Ill be able to tell, the only down side is just volume of oil Ill have to use.

Right now Ill start with -

250mg Test e (1ml)
150mg Deca (.5ml)
100mg Mast E (.5ml using the mast 200)
100mg Tren E (1ml)

With EOD injections. This comes out to 875/525/350/350 a week.

When I increase the dose........Ill have to pin every day which I dont like but, With the amounts im using I gotta do that.

Oh. Almost forgot.

Training will be Fortitude Training as usual.

Diet..... Well it changes a lot.

Non training days I increase fats quite a bit and have no carbs usually.

Training days I won't have carbs until after or during training and they will be around 4-650g.

Protein stays around 300-350 unless my appetite goes to shit then I decrease it and increase carbs or fats depending on the day.

No cardio. Haven't done any in over a year.

Upper Loading

Hammer Iso Row (per side) - 180*13, 225*9
Rack Pull - 675*7 had to lay down. Busted blood vessels below my eyes as well.

Bench - 315*9
Dip - 275*9

Machine Shoulder Press - 360*10
Seated lateral ss partial - 30*12, 60*11

Overhead rope - 95*11, 10

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for doing this Monte. Monte’s gonna cut through the fat and tell it as it is.

In a way crashed vials are a “good sign” in that there’s hormone in there. Plus it’s not as though SR can control the temp during shipping.

Thank you, Monte. Glad to have you here. You are really professional and experienced, it's a great log, hope you can enjoy it.:winkfinger:
(Deca will indeed get crashed sometimes, especially in cold winter, sorry for that)

Thanks for doing this Monte. Monte’s gonna cut through the fat and tell it as it is.

In a way crashed vials are a “good sign” in that there’s hormone in there. Plus it’s not as though SR can control the temp during shipping.
Thank you, Monte. Glad to have you here. You are really professional and experienced, it's a great log, hope you can enjoy it.:winkfinger:
(Deca will indeed get crashed sometimes, especially in cold winter, sorry for that)
Yes crashing means hormone.

I will heat the vials a little tomorrow and see if I can get them back in suspension.

First pins today.

I did 1ml of each hormone in a different muscle group to see if anything was pippy.

No issues so far and I'll see how we're feeling tomorrow.

I've got the deca in a cup of scalding hot tap water to see if that will do the trick before I go boiling shit.

Last edited:
Well....

Put both Deca vials in scalding hot water and let them sit for five minutes, shook the fuck out of them then put them back in a fresh cup of hot water and let them sit five more minutes.

Took out, shook again and let them chill to room temp.

They're worse.

Well....

Put both Deca vials in scalding hot water and let them sit for five minutes, shook the fuck out of them then put them back in a fresh cup of hot water and let them sit five more minutes.

Took out, shook again and let them chill to room temp.

They're worse.

Well, you pretty much confirned what we suspected.

Send a product out for review and it's junk.

You just did the members here a big favor.

If you feel this is in bad taste feel free to delete.

Well, you pretty much confirned what we suspected.

Send a product out for review and it's junk.

You just did the members here a big favor.

If you feel this is in bad taste feel free to delete.
Well, crashed gear happens especially on high MG oils and cold weather I guess.... Nothing else had issues though.

I'll boil it tomorrow and see if that fixes it.

Not ready to judge just yet. Being fair here.

Thank you for the update, Monte. If Deca is still crashed after boiling, please contact me.
Well, crashed gear happens especially on high MG oils and cold weather I guess.... Nothing else had issues though.

I'll boil it tomorrow and see if that fixes it.

Not ready to judge just yet. Being fair here.

All three Deca were crashed this morning so it's boil time.
19df53c007fde88b59b487e86eb3164b.jpg
e2f8f3342f5d456791ef52085a13c58d.jpg

So after fucking with these things for around half an hour, I got them to suspend again.

Brought water to a boil. Removed from heat. Placed Deca in. Let it sit 5 minutes. Shake. Bring water to boil. Remove from heat. Wait 5. Shake.

Did this over and over until they cleared up. I then did the process one more time and left them to sit until water was only warm. Removed from the water and wrapped up in a rag to keep any extra heat in for good measure.

This is after they have cooled to room temp. I'll wait until tonight or tomorrow before I pin any cause I sure don't want crashed gear in my quad.

I talked with SR and they are going to send replacements if these crash again.

906f346c6982c0594803e1d1c9888f98.jpg
3d25e7a6cf023beb891d4798f1ae38e4.jpg
b40083884c254ad3913cc3258a5fcfef.jpg

What's the mg to ml ratio of the DECA? DECA was one of the easiest compounds I've worked with and I used the same ba,bb and gso.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Crashed again.

Third one is crashed as well but, not as bad. It has particles floating in it already though.
e61fd0e4769137dbaeaa066a5edecabe.jpg

That looks pretty beyond crashed lol. When I worked with DECA it needed zero heat and was practically if not fully dissolved by the ba and bb before adding any gso. Given I mixed it at 200mg but did a quite low ba bb mixture, I'd think 300mg would hold easily with a higher (but still in a normal range) mixture. I would definitely think when crashed mild to moderate heat would easily bring it back....

So after a nice little load yesterday I stepped on the scale at 245 this morning. This is probably going to be my last unplanned load as I'm gonna start a practice prep for next year.

Plan will be to get sub 10%, see where I'm at and then make a decision from there.

Starting pics from today.
bc2e9c30c930201a8a7b0380f97a5521.jpg
9ef2a9c00aac4b8d36433bd81bdd427c.jpg
fa8902f31ae5bfad8ca3b0fc74c8faad.jpg

That looks pretty beyond crashed lol. When I worked with DECA it needed zero heat and was practically if not fully dissolved by the ba and bb before adding any gso. Given I mixed it at 200mg but did a quite low ba bb mixture, I'd think 300mg would hold easily with a higher (but still in a normal range) mixture. I would definitely think when crashed mild to moderate heat would easily bring it back....

So in your opinion, was is going on here? He just have bad luck with oil but new special one come soon?

Naturally this time of year we goto the weather as the cause (its cold as hell here I know lol). If nothing else crashed though and since all the vials crashed I'd say they were going to regardless of the weather.

So far I haven't had any issues with the gear pip wise. Hitting 3ml total in a single body part the last two times and no problems.

Working with SR on the deca since they all crashed again. Also, I'm gonna run out of tren pretty fast at 100mg/ml

Back