• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anything but Basic(stero)

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Dannie and Basicstero team. These guys have helped me build up a solid war chest of their Gear. Took advantage of the Black Friday deal and scooped up some more product.

Thanks Boys.

0A5CECDB-FD2C-4EBC-AC00-8F045E18A894.jpeg

Also got a free blister pack of Clen because 1 pill was missing. I’ll take 49 free Tabs, thank you much.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Dannie and Basicstero team. These guys have helped me build up a solid war chest of their Gear. Took advantage of the Black Friday deal and scooped up some more product.

Thanks Boys.

View attachment 31320

Also got a free blister pack of Clen because 1 pill was missing. I’ll take 49 free Tabs, thank you much.
Oh I miss those beautiful Primo boxes !!!

Haha kinda, but I try to stay away from her. Too crazy!
Real pleasure to look at lol
ba8fd62576eeeec7cda81547d5ecfb49.jpg

b2681fbdf638c8a809a6ecb2e882a253.jpg

d212a81bba8d9cff67f62e3ad083125e.jpg

Haha......I remember that too!!
Me too! He always has the hotties. He should win again just for having been again to take those pictures.

Can you pull her out of retirement and have her decorate another tree this year???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Me too! He always has the hotties. He should win again just for having been again to take those pictures.

Can you pull her out of retirement and have her decorate another tree this year???

I think I remember he had some stiff competition from one other guy.

Yes please, also ask her to put the presents under the tree ;)

Back