• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am not racist

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any thoughts on that video ? I agreed 100% with everything the white guy said !!! JK the black dude had a couple valid points , but your going to stand for this country NIGER!!!!

I have no idea what you’re talking about but damn right everyone should stand for our flag, ungrateful pieces of shit

I have no idea what you’re talking about but damn right everyone should stand for our flag, ungrateful pieces of shit
If you have 7 minutes just go on YouTube , it's pretty deep

Usually when you say you are not a racist you are.

As to the YouTube video it's not there.

I do not have a lot of time analyzing what different races have going on. I hate the whole diversity thing as I think all people want the same thing in life. Just the people that hate on others are the issue. They can be black, white brown you name it.

Get rid of them and we have no issues.

Yes it is on YouTube Joyner Lucas .. i do not follow rap or any music really but it just popped up on my iPad ... i do agree with you Skip , i like individuals for them , not there skin color , not just saying that to say that , if i saw a black guy being beat by some white supremacy assholes , i would risk my ass to defend that black guy , just like i would hope if i was getting a beat down from black dudes and black guy would step in !!! NO matter what ... I do not like the black culture , however us white dominate society created that to a certain degree i think , maybe i am wrong ? I am a Republican and a proud white male , but i HATE some of the shit I see and it makes me sad ...

I'm with you, I see a black guy get ganged up on by white guys I would definitely help him out.

Seems we are all tribal to a certain extent but I see thing for what they are, not black or white.

When I said if you say you're not a racist and you are is becuae I hear so many people qualify what they are going to say by *I'm not* but then go into a tirade of name calling.

My son in law does it all the time.

I have 6 black friends.

Cheapthreads out..

Is that a tribe ? JK .. I really hate all racial crap , blacks really just want to be wanted and loved from
The white society !!!!! That is real , I have read a lot about that and it is real deep , they think of us as white Dad and white Mom , no joke ... they want our love ❤️, i am not going to get into all that , but I can reference some books .... Again of course NOT all , a lot hate and want to kill white people .. for the most part they want our love ...

A few years ago my pops paid for one of those genealogy research companies and sent in their DNA sample kit.
Turned out to have an 8th African American in it.

Guess the stories of great, great, great, grandpappy having house and farm slaves is true.:thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
Any thoughts on that video ? I agreed 100% with everything the white guy said !!! JK the black dude had a couple valid points , but your going to stand for this country NIGER!!!!
Ummm, hey dumbass, we're not in Niger....Niger is a countr.....ahh fuck it, you're to goddamn ignorant.

Sent from my DEA work phone

I have 7.
Ha!

Youre black ? Black having black friends is like black ppl drinking grape soda ... it’s just so common.
i work with all black ppl, most are from Chicago area also . We talk trash about the Mexicans. It’s funny the whites don’t like blacks, blacks don’t like Mexicans and Mexicans don’t like blacks. I’m hoping to start a following ( cult ) and begin a race war so blacks and Mexicans are outlawed

hating niggas HAS NOT MEANT someone hating a certain race in a very long time. Any person who goes to work and takes care of their family isn't a nigga.. your color doesn't make you a nigga.. I know 1or 2 hard working black guys that hate niggas just as much as me.

My rebel flag flys proudly on everything I own. Im southern born and im a PROUD WHITE MALE. I love my race and heritage as we all should, it's not a crime.....

PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT HATING NIGGAS IS A TYPE OF PERSON, NOT A CERTAIN COLOR of someone's skin. I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE WHITE NIGGAS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE.

FLYING MY FLAG IS NOT RACIST ITS MY HERITAGE.

HATING NIGGAS IS NOT RACIST, ITS HATING ALL TRASHY SCUM BAGS IN AMERICA.

BELIEVE ME BLACK PEOPLE HATE NIGGAS TO

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nearly everyone is racist to some extent including liberal whites who are racist against their own. Very few people walking around with no bias at all. Just varying degrees of intensity. I’ve had blacks say I owe them something because my ancestors owned slaves and I explain at the time of the civil war my ancestors were in the tsar empire stabbing each other over a pint of vodka and a potato.

Youre black ? Black having black friends is like black ppl drinking grape soda ... it’s just so common.
i work with all black ppl, most are from Chicago area also . We talk trash about the Mexicans. It’s funny the whites don’t like blacks, blacks don’t like Mexicans and Mexicans don’t like blacks. I’m hoping to start a following ( cult ) and begin a race war so blacks and Mexicans are outlawed

Yes I am black.
You couldn't tell from my avi??

Yes I am black.
You couldn't tell from my avi??
^^^The only black guy I know that you don’t have to hide a welfare check in his work boots.

Oh c’mon! Just trying to lighten the mood a little here.

Usually when you say you are not a racist you are.

As to the YouTube video it's not there.

I do not have a lot of time analyzing what different races have going on. I hate the whole diversity thing as I think all people want the same thing in life. Just the people that hate on others are the issue. They can be black, white brown you name it.

Get rid of them and we have no issues.

I disagree, nowadays people have to say that because if you’re white and talk about blacks wether the context is positive or negative it gets misconstrued as racism simply because they are white

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve heard people say “I’m not racist but I hate niggers” to some people there’s a difference between the stereotypical thug and the average African American who is just trying to earn an honest living and live a happy life like a lot of Americans, it’s just stupid to call someone racist for pointing out the facts

hating niggas HAS NOT MEANT someone hating a certain race in a very long time. Any person who goes to work and takes care of their family isn't a nigga.. your color doesn't make you a nigga.. I know 1or 2 hard working black guys that hate niggas just as much as me.

My rebel flag flys proudly on everything I own. Im southern born and im a PROUD WHITE MALE. I love my race and heritage as we all should, it's not a crime.....

PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT HATING NIGGAS IS A TYPE OF PERSON, NOT A CERTAIN COLOR of someone's skin. I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE WHITE NIGGAS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE.

FLYING MY FLAG IS NOT RACIST ITS MY HERITAGE.

HATING NIGGAS IS NOT RACIST, ITS HATING ALL TRASHY SCUM BAGS IN AMERICA.

BELIEVE ME BLACK PEOPLE HATE NIGGAS TO

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Let me guess there’s a difference between nigga and nigger....

We should be proud to be Americans, most of us here are Americans regardless of what color we are

Why can blacks call each other niggers but we cant ? Thats racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why can blacks call each other niggers but we cant ? Thats racist

They say nigga , to blacks nigga means anything from friend to guy to retard . It’s like an all purpose word .

Get Shredded!
They say nigga , to blacks nigga means anything from friend to guy to retard . It’s like an all purpose word .

But we cant use the word nigga ?

But we cant use the word nigga ?

It is called political correctness.

This is from a very vocal minority where common sense does not apply.

It is a liberal disease, certain people can violate the code if they are a certain race while the rest of us it is totally unacceptable to use such language.

Also a form of different culture than the norm. You familiar with the cass system? Kind of like that with a twist. Ignorant uneducated people live at the lower income level but we are not allowed to criticize them for what they truly are. Basically the untouchable portion of society if compared to the cass system.

It is called political correctness.

This is from a very vocal minority where common sense does not apply.

It is a liberal disease, certain people can violate the code if they are a certain race while the rest of us it is totally unacceptable to use such language.

Also a form of different culture than the norm. You familiar with the cass system? Kind of like that with a twist. Ignorant uneducated people live at the lower income level but we are not allowed to criticize them for what they truly are. Basically the untouchable portion of society if compared to the cass system.

I call this black supremacy !!!

personally I dont get offended by words, I will get mad at how I'm treated, but I'm usually in a good position to put people a notch down when I chose.
As far as blacks and the use of offensive words the liability of having a complication with a good loyal employees and a new guy possibly getting offended is the sole reason I wont hire women or blacks. I have enough shit to deal with and enough stress without adding one more potential problem. I feel like I'm not alone here and if people realize they themselves are the problem maybe they will change their behavior instead of crying the victim role constantly

I say spick , beaner , wetback very often. I’m however the biggest person in my building. I go to Kroger’s ( it’s all black there ) it’s all skinny black ppl who have their pants down to their knees with a belt on ( I’m not sure why ) . Even if I wasn’t the biggest one there I’d still be able to run then kick their ass ( their pants would trip them up ) . You won’t catch a hate crime for calling someone nigger unless you hit them . Most blacks will call you a cracker before you do something to provoke them . Just be smarter than who ever has the misfortune of dealing with you

I say spick , beaner , wetback very often. I’m however the biggest person in my building. I go to Kroger’s ( it’s all black there ) it’s all skinny black ppl who have their pants down to their knees with a belt on ( I’m not sure why ) . Even if I wasn’t the biggest one there I’d still be able to run then kick their ass ( their pants would trip them up ) . You won’t catch a hate crime for calling someone nigger unless you hit them . Most blacks will call you a cracker before you do something to provoke them . Just be smarter than who ever has the misfortune of dealing with you

Guns dont see big guys and small guys. Even a child can pull triggers. So if i were you, i wouldnt mess with those skinny ass bitch niggas.

Back