• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fedcoin vs bitcoin

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's gonna happen to bitcoin and the 2 other cryptocurrencies as a result of fedcoin?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

The 2 others? There are far many more lol.

Who the fuck wants to use a coin regulated by the feds? Crypto currencies entire reason for existing was to prevent that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2 others? There are far many more lol.

Who the fuck wants to use a coin regulated by the feds? Crypto currencies entire reason for existing was to prevent that

Hey its funny u responded. I was just looking at your bitcoin thread. Anyway my boy told me about litecoin and ethereum as the 2 others. But I remember someone saying something about fedcoin and I thought that would kill the value of other cryptocurrencies but apparently it hasn't.

ETH and litecoin will be up there for sure.

I don’t think fedcoin will be a competitor

ETH and litecoin will be up there for sure.

I don’t think fedcoin will be a competitor

Are there others u recommend or are those 2 my best bet since I don't have thousands to invest atm?

The name alone should tell you to stay away!

The name alone should tell you to stay away!
I was never thinking of going with fedcoin, I was just scared to invest in crpytocurrency because I thought fedcoin came in to fuck the game up

I guess I didn't word it correctly since ppl are misinterpreting my question. I'm not questioning whether fedcoin is gonna rival bitcoin. I'm asking if fed coin is the federal reserve's answer to start the process of abolishing bitcoin

Back