• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Snow

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We got 3 inches the other day, it’s pretty much gone . Now we have a winter storm warning for 8-12 inches of lake effect snow from 1am Tuesday until 7am Wednesday

We got 3 inches the other day,(QUOTE]Yep, us too. I wasn't ready for this stuff yet. But it is that time of year, so I guess we were due for it. I have to get the studded snow tires on my wrong-wheel-drive Lincoln Continental. Then I'll be ready to drive anywhere

We got 3 inches the other day,(QUOTE]Yep, us too. I wasn't ready for this stuff yet. But it is that time of year, so I guess we were due for it. I have to get the studded snow tires on my wrong-wheel-drive Lincoln Continental. Then I'll be ready to drive anywhere

Yea I may call off , here sometimes they’ll plow as it snows but sometimes they wait until it stops . I may call off tomorrow depending on the situation about two years ago they closed the main road and I was 12 miles away from home. 60mph winds it took me 80 minutes to get home. I work 13 miles away now

..... about two years ago they closed the main road and I was 12 miles away from home. 60mph winds it took me 80 minutes to get home. I work 13 miles away now
Wow that must have sucked. I only reside 7 miles away from my work place, so it isn't that bad for me. So when I have the studded snow tires on all four corners of my Lincoln, nothing that my home state can deliver keeps me out of work, unless they close my work place, (which has only occured twice in the past 36 years).

Here they declare it an emergency and if you’re not a 911 vehicle you get a fine of $1800 . That’s only if it’s bad . I have a feeling that will happen tomorrow. If my county is closed , but my work county isn’t I’m excused from work no points or nothing. I had that happen 3 days in a row. They give two hours of warning before they close the road.

It's 30 celsius (86 F) here right now. I'd trade.

Yea I may call off , here sometimes they’ll plow as it snows but sometimes they wait until it stops . I may call off tomorrow depending on the situation about two years ago they closed the main road and I was 12 miles away from home. 60mph winds it took me 80 minutes to get home. I work 13 miles away now

In another thread you were bitching that you have no money, why don't you get your ass to work and cover all the shifts of the other people that don't show up for work. Seems like a winner to me..:coffee:

In another thread you were bitching that you have no money, why don't you get your ass to work and cover all the shifts of the other people that don't show up for work. Seems like a winner to me..:coffee:

Id rather be at home as opposed to disabled because of an auto accident

You are disabled you fucking mental midget

Sent from my DEA work phone
Dude KNOWBODY is taking your bait anymore , it’s real weak , now just go away ...
yes he is retarded , i am a phony cop 👮, and everything else !!! Yes you are correct , you win ... Have a nice day

IML Gear Cream!
I said KNOWBODY, just to see his reaction ..... Just like Niger 🇳🇪

Sumner bomber are #% did some investigations they are baiting... Steer clear.... Think about it do you or we really give a fuck about 3" of snow? Look at all the post they start in the pit... True story.. These 2 are bad news... Oh ya let's not forget when they where fishing for your information some of us don't forget this... You 2 yoyo's have more then this forum on your agenda.. Glad i don't mess with you 2 ladies.. You know i don't post much when you start a new thread.. .... Peace out mr bad $!# and mr good %&#...

Cheapthreads out..

Sumner bomber are #% did some investigations they are baiting... Steer clear.... Think about it do you or we really give a fuck about 3" of snow? Look at all the post they start in the pit... True story.. These 2 are bad news... Oh ya let's not forget when they where fishing for your information some of us don't forget this... You 2 yoyo's have more then this forum on your agenda.. Glad i don't mess with you 2 ladies.. You know i don't post much when you start a new thread.. .... Peace out mr bad $!# and mr good %&#...

Cheapthreads out..
Cheap, this shit is 100% on, they are one in the same....I got both of them to send me an email and traced their IP'S.....they were within 80 miles of each other...same motherucker...
Fake hand tat, bullshit advice, doesn't research any history of motherfuckers here since 2014....fake hand tat, liar, bullshit lying threads about killing a deer, fake photos...how fucking stupid do you have to be to see this cunty facade.... I'm blocking both of these cops...

Sent from my DEA work phone

Back