• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which is better??? Winny

Winstrol

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have MCT oil ba BB guaiacol and MIGLYOL 840. Can someone one post good winstrol recipe which works without crush 50or100mg/ml??? Please. I can't use Ethyl oleate I have allergie. Has 25grams of powder.

Last edited:
Tone, are you posting in your EU alter ego and then answering your own post?
You disturbed are making strange.

Heres a good recipe. Mix all that stuff you are have making and place in Olizee autoclave for two one half hours. Then stopper washing no need.

tone, are you posting in your eu alter ego and then answering your own post?
You disturbed are making strange.

Heres a good recipe. Mix all that stuff you are have making and place in olizee autoclave for two one half hours. Then stopper washing no need.

ok

Horrible, horrible English lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing wrong with terrible English. Half of the native english speakers on this forum have a hard time making a decent sentence.
Its the incredible stupidity of his queries that make his posts simply ridiculous.

Nothing wrong with terrible English. Half of the native english speakers on this forum have a hard time making a decent sentence.
Its the incredible stupidity of his queries that make his posts simply ridiculous.
You're correct. My Spanish is bad lmao...

It's very true that a lot of people's first language is English and they don't know the difference between your and you're. Its crazy.

It's** lol

It's very true that a lot of people's first language is English and they don't know the difference between your and you're. Its crazy.

That's just the beginning. I see gross spelling and grammatical errors in just about every "news" article I read. Computers have made people dumber.
When I talk about a subject with my kids or anyone and they ask how long I've known something or when I started interest in a subject, if the answer is pre-1997 I get blown away thinking HOW I obtained knowledge back then. Libraries and pouring over dozens of books for what I considered a legitimate answer.
I can't even remember doing so but obviously every nugget of knowledge pre-internet proliferation, required real research.
Of course now you get answers on your phone in second.

Imo, this has carried over into English, where no effort is required so the importance of speaking/reading/writing properly is considered unnecessary.

My kids give me shit all the time about my 3,000+ books in my study. Tell me their phones have all that info in them
They also know better than to fuck up a simple to, too, your, you're, their, there, they're. Their Afrikaans suffers though. Lol

That's just the beginning. I see gross spelling and grammatical errors in just about every "news" article I read. Computers have made people dumber.
When I talk about a subject with my kids or anyone and they ask how long I've known something or when I started interest in a subject, if the answer is pre-1997 I get blown away thinking HOW I obtained knowledge back then. Libraries and pouring over dozens of books for what I considered a legitimate answer.
I can't even remember doing so but obviously every nugget of knowledge pre-internet proliferation, required real research.

Imo, this has carried over into English, where no effort is required so the importance of speaking/reading/writing properly is considered unnecessary.

My kids give me shit all the time about my 3,000+ books in my study. Tell me their phones have all that info in them
They also know better than to fuck up a simple to, too, your, you're, their, there, they're. Their Afrikaans suffers though. Lol
That was a great, funny, and true rant my friend... Well said!!!

2ml of guaiacol, 1g of powder in large vial pre measured to final volume. Heat with direct flame until smokes. Add 3 to 5ml of mig. On and off from flame for 5 minutes, you want it very hot until smoking. Stir while you're doing it. Wait to cool down a bit and add 1%BA and mig to total volume. Put stopper and wait until room temperature. Top off with mig because it has shrunk. If you filter, do it now. If you don't, it's ready. Make it 50mg/ml.

2ml of guaiacol, 1g of powder in large vial pre measured to final volume. Heat with direct flame until smokes. Add 3 to 5ml of mig. On and off from flame for 5 minutes, you want it very hot until smoking. Stir while you're doing it. Wait to cool down a bit and add 1%BA and mig to total volume. Put stopper and wait until room temperature. Top off with mig because it has shrunk. If you filter, do it now. If you don't, it's ready. Make it 50mg/ml.

If you filter? So does that mean the company you rep for does not filter its gear....hmmm.

If you filter? So does that mean the company you rep for does not filter its gear....hmmm.

Just went out and looked at their site, pretty extensive shop and some guys saying they have a good reputation, kinda reminds me of the old world pharma but a nicer website.

I just tried making some using gso, bb, ba. Made batch at 50mg using 1% ba and 10% bb. I cannot get it to hold.

Was just experimenting really but guessing I'm going to have to order some guaiacol and mig

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just tried making some using gso, bb, ba. Made batch at 50mg using 1% ba and 10% bb. I cannot get it to hold.

Was just experimenting really but guessing I'm going to have to order some guaiacol and mig

Yeah probably need some G for that one.

Get Shredded!
Yeah probably need some G for that one.
I pm'd him. I don't want to post any actual, real info in this retarded thread.

God is this true. I was just having a conversation about this today actually. The more they stare into their phones the more they mouth breathe and drool on themselves.

What's ironic is that I work in tech but can't stand how bad phones/tech make everyone lose their entire sense of pride in mastering the English language and lose any semblance of interpersonal communication skills. It's absurd. Half of these soy boys can't even look their waitress in the eyes and be confident in their choice of food without "umm...well...ah...I think I...umm... want," babbling incoherently like a six year old girl asking for cookies. It's fucking pathetic is what it is.

This is why the muzzies know that Western Civilization is ripe for the conquering.

No, it doesn't.

Pharmaloot doesn't make anything. The only brand of UG gear sold is Hilma Biocare, which is a large facility built to exact specifications as a pharmaceutical company, with precision equipments, clean rooms, etc... Everything else is pharmacy grade from major international brands, like Sandoz, Bayer, etc...

But besides being a rep, I'm a guy and I brew at home. And if you have brewed for a while, you should know that not everyone who cooks filters their gear. It's the hard truth and not a problem if you know what you're doing. Anyways, just trying to help. :winkfinger:

Winny in oil will never hold with BA, BB and oil. Never... Even if you use EO instead of oil, will not hold. You need guaiacol in 2:1 ratio. Always small batches of 1g powder. Plenty of heat until smoking and stay there for a while. No BB needed. Add your BA and your oil. If made properly, doesn't need mig. Could be MCT or castor. Even gso or safflower.

Winny in oil will never hold with BA, BB and oil. Never... Even if you use EO instead of oil, will not hold. You need guaiacol in 2:1 ratio. Always small batches of 1g powder. Plenty of heat until smoking and stay there for a while. No BB needed. Add your BA and your oil. If made properly, doesn't need mig. Could be MCT or castor. Even gso or safflower.

Good info. I hear you can only use 1%ba with Winny, more than that will cause to crash. So your 2:1 ratio is with Guiaciol vs what? I don't see the 2:1.. 2ml of Guiaciol will be 10%, 1g powder would need a 20ml solution to equal 50mg/ml.

Last edited:
Good info. I hear you can only use 1%ba with Winny, more than that will cause to crash. So your 2:1 ratio is with Guiaciol vs what? I don't see the 2:1.

You don't need more than 1% BA to make gear. Research has proven that anything over 0.9% is unnecessary. And with the guaiacol in it, it's a very harsh environment for anything alive anyway.

2:1 Guaiacol/Powder. Standard ratio for anything that would not stay in solution under normal circumstances. You can use this for TNE, dbol, drol, etc... Don't go crazy with concentration and it will work. Needs time under heat, though.

Glad I read this I just ordered some guaiacol

Back