• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

canucks

truemarcman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey just a shout out to my canuck bros..what lab are u guys liking the most....ive been out of the game for 3 years so im guessing those old labs might not. be around anymore..whats the top -one right now..im gonna run some test and anavar soon//thanks guys.and im sorry i hope were aloowed to talk shop here.its hard to guess which is good...i guess being burned so much ..its anyones guess to what s real or not..

most of the sponsors here are pretty good....some better than others.....for a domestic you cant go wrong with AGENT YES.....there is another good domestic source as well but not on this board yet PM me if you want there contact info along with proven recent labs direction....for international STEEL GEAR is a good one to go to

hey bro ..im sorry for some reason i cant figure out how to pm u....if u can p.m me ..id appreciate it..thanks again for your answer

really you shouldnt ask for a direct source in the forum....and really i shouldnt have answered in such a direct way....just for future reference....if you look around its pretty easy to see who has good reviews.

If you do a little research on the sponsor forums you will see pretty quick who is good and not. I think you need to post 10 posts before you are able to PM anyone. Oh, and welcome.

Back