• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC is top knotch!

Juiceman2269

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had a little issue with 5 NPP vials i received. There were particles floating around in the oil. May have been crashed but im not sure. Needless to say I emailed GC and right away he said i have 5 NPPs being shipped out plus some other stuff because this issue. GC is stand up and definitely will be doing more business in the future!
7f078844846cd3bb2201e7578352e11f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About to try out the TPP/NPP blend. And that simply looks like it fell out of solution.

Thanks for the kind words. We work hard to take care of our customers. Things happen in this game but it's how we handle problems that set us apart.

Just had a little issue with 5 NPP vials i received. There were particles floating around in the oil. May have been crashed but im not sure. Needless to say I emailed GC and right away he said i have 5 NPPs being shipped out plus some other stuff because this issue. GC is stand up and definitely will be doing more business in the future!

NPP crashes very easy...

Did you try heating it up?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NPP and DHB both will crash very easily actually. Throw them on your stove top on low for a few minutes and shake them mo fos up...

Should be gtg.

It is Winter after all.

Looks like it's pretty much BOGO for you! Congrats. I'm honestly surprised they didn't recommend that in the first place. Crashed gear is great lol ... Just means there's compound in the solution!!!!

Back