• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Supplements & Sex Life!!!

john210

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All,

I am wondering about the relationship between bodybuilding and sexual life together.
Is it bless or curse for our body? What about sexual/bodybuilding
supplements?
Is it good or not for the body? Please point out some pros and cons both.

Advance thanks for your answer. :thinking:

I think it’s a blessing man. It’s good for the heart and keeps yah level headed. Even running natural test boosters to keep yah feeling horny is good for you and offers benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This question raise my curiosity too. How we can balance our personal life with bodybuilding?

Hello Mike, Do you have any Idea about SARMs effects on sexual life? I have heard both good and bad points about it.

I think it just depends on your body and what you are running. Myself and a good friend both ran RAD140 and he had nothing but issues, wanted nothing to do with the old lady. I on the other hand was ready to jump anything that moved, even a small breeze could have done the trick.

Working out is a good test booster for the natural body builder . Having a normal to
high sex drive is more healthy than having a low sex drive . Low test can be very unhealthy for your heart among other organs as well as bad for your relationship. That’s why you do pct when you come off cycle. You need to get your body back to producing test . I use trt when not on blast to keep mine where I want . 200 mg. Week works good for me . I sat I’ll chase the old lady around daily plus feel better .

I take Longjack and try to keep my natural test up....WOrking out/ bodybuilding in my eyes can only help..Being good looking for the ladies is critical..I don't even see
the life style as nothing but good..NO boosters help the sex life too!...

I do not see anything wrong with the use of sex stimulants. I think that any additives that allow you to diversify your sex life should be the most common thing.

Working out + natural supplements (like Ginseng or Rhodiola) are definitely worth it when combined.

I get a good benefit, especially on cycle. As long as I avoid too much caffeine and eat right, it feels great. Everything works better. I notice a big difference.

- - - Updated - - -

I get a good benefit, especially on cycle. As long as I avoid too much caffeine and eat right, it feels great. Everything works better. I notice a big difference.

Back