• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Miocic vs. Ngannou for UFC heavyweight title

cook

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks like they will fight in Jan.Cruefan you are the mma fan I was talking to a while back.What do you think of this.Ngannou is a beast.I think Stepe better get him to the ground.Anybody have thoughts on this?

I like Stipe but I honestly fear for his life against this guy. To the ground as early as possible and wear him down and drown him in later rounds.

I like Stipe but I honestly fear for his life against this guy. To the ground as early as possible and wear him down and drown him in later rounds.

Exactly what I was thinking.I have only seen a few Ngannou fights.He almost killed Overheem.I need to go back and watch some of his fights.Maybe get some idea what his gas tank is like.

He currently holds the world record for the strongest punch.

Ive seen a video on the net somewhere where he recorded the most powerful punch ever measured. It’s scary to think someone with that much power swinging for your head. Stipe is no slouch either but the scales tip in Ngannou’s favor.

Stipe will outbox him and likely knock him out. He has already done this with guys that are supposed to be "the best boxers in MMA", although they throw that saying around a lot.
Both of them have an excessively strong "puncher's chance".
I will bet on Stipe.

Stipe will outbox him and likely knock him out. He has already done this with guys that are supposed to be "the best boxers in MMA", although they throw that saying around a lot.
Both of them have an excessively strong "puncher's chance".
I will bet on Stipe.

I hope so and Stipe can take a Hell of a punch.I hope Dana can fill this card with some good matchups.

I don't know about his gas tank but a naturally built 265lb guy he is massive. Stipe HAS to wear him down avoid getting hit the first few rounds and take him into deep water. He has won 3 fights using BJJ so perhaps on the ground he might be okay, 1 was a standing guillotine :O. I think he is too big, too powerful, and he is quick for his size. IF Stipe can slow him down with kicks.....he might survive past the 3rd round. Early prediction.
Francis
finishes him within 3.

I don't know about his gas tank but a naturally built 265lb guy he is massive. Stipe HAS to wear him down avoid getting hit the first few rounds and take him into deep water. He has won 3 fights using BJJ so perhaps on the ground he might be okay, 1 was a standing guillotine :O. I think he is too big, too powerful, and he is quick for his size. IF Stipe can slow him down with kicks.....he might survive past the 3rd round. Early prediction.
Francis
finishes him within 3.

Yes he is one big scary dude.Stipe is a badass too.Will take his best fight to hold onto the belt.

Francis
finishes him within 3.

Hmmmm. If Stipe gets him into the 3rd round his boxing will win him the fight. Ngannou is muscular as hell and his oxygen depletion and muscle pump is going to hurt him if he doesn’t catch him within 2. This is my opinion and anything can happen in this sport which is why I love it.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmmm. If Stipe gets him into the 3rd round his boxing will win him the fight. Ngannou is muscular as hell and his oxygen depletion and muscle pump is going to hurt him if he doesn’t catch him within 2. This is my opinion and anything can happen in this sport which is why I love it.

you can see in the only fight that he has lost that in the 3rd round he was getting pretty gassed and he has only gotten bigger since then. in agreement here.

Just watched the fight, Stipe fought the perfect fight against Ngannou. Weather the storm in the first round, wear him down, land when you can and get out, and don’t get caught in the late rounds.

Ngannou is a scary, scary dude. But without a bigger gas tank, a good fighter with the right game plan will beat him more times than not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the fight, Stipe fought the perfect fight against Ngannou. Weather the storm in the first round, wear him down, land when you can and get out, and don’t get caught in the late rounds.

Ngannou is a scary, scary dude. But without a bigger gas tank, a good fighter with the right game plan will beat him more times than not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
This is pretty much a perfect summary of the fight.

Hmmmm. If Stipe gets him into the 3rd round his boxing will win him the fight. Ngannou is muscular as hell and his oxygen depletion and muscle pump is going to hurt him if he doesnÂ’t catch him within 2. This is my opinion and anything can happen in this sport which is why I love it.

Someone knows what’s up. Oh wait this is me

He had to rely on wrestling more than usual but good game plan for sure

Yeah, only way to handle a monster like that. Cain has the best chance at beating Stipe but he is always hurt

Unfortunately, I think Cain is past his prime. He was (still is?) a beast, and was a cardio maniac, but I think he’s over the hill for the UFC.

Get Shredded!
Unfortunately, I think Cain is past his prime. He was (still is?) a beast, and was a cardio maniac, but I think he’s over the hill for the UFC.

I disagree. He’s 35. Just trains to hard and gets hurt a lot and there is really no one left out there in the division. This is the fight to make right here

Good call! That's exactly what happened to him. His whole body form changed by the end of the fight. Body swelled right up! Stipe said he felt Ngannou's will break in the first round. I was nervous for stipe that dude swings to take your head off! Lol

I'll tell you something that doesn't seem to get factored in for a Cain-Stipe fight: California mentality vs. rust belt mentality. Stipe still lives in that shithole called Cleveland. Top that with his Croatian heritage and you've got someone who will not stop unless knocked out, which appears to be a hard thing to do considering he took a couple good shots from Ngannou.

Ngannou isnt a great striker he just has heavy sloppy hands. Honestly he is an amateur striker.

Back