• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Topical Fat Burners

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Firstly, can they work? Short answer - yes.

Yohimbine is likely the most common, and one I have used with multiple clients with success and one that has some solid research behind its efficacy.

One compound not mentioned often for topical fat burning is aminophylline. Aminophylline is used medically as a bronchodilator.

Aminophylline stimulates lipolysis via:
- Inhibits phosphodieterase, which raises intra-cellular cAMP
- Nonselective adenosine receptor agonist (activates brown fat)

In the research below, 50 individuals consuming an iso-caloric diet were split into two groups, one using aminophylline cream on the waist, and one not. Both groups lost the same total BMI over 12 weeks, but waist circumference reduction in the aminophylline group was significantly greater. It's worth noting that the effect is greater on women than men, but is still effective for both.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17391155/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I did the math right, that is about 2 inches over the course of 12 weeks. Pretty good...where can this be found? CVS?

The problem with transdermal is it’s almost impossible to find a reasonably priced carrier to mix your compounds in . The second problem is most people don’t understand the dosing equation or the simple math to create a solution.

Back