PDA

View Full Version : Interested in primobolan or Cardarine

S.Cheeks
12-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Would it be better to run them alone or stacking with my var? Ive been reading a lot about both and wanted some real feedback [emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
12-10-2017, 07:21 AM
Would it be better to run them alone or stacking with my var? Ive been reading a lot about both and wanted some real feedback [emoji182]

Primo and var work very well together but I would suggest running primo on its own first to figure out how you tolerate it before stacking it with var.

What are your stats and goals?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GarlicChicken
12-10-2017, 11:34 AM
I was just reading about how cardarine was pulled from medical testing because it causes cancer at any dose. I'd personally avoid that one. The rest I'll leave to the experts of female chem on here like GG

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Primo and var work very well together but I would suggest running primo on its own first to figure out how you tolerate it before stacking it with var.

What are your stats and goals?

Current goal is building as much size and strength as possible without adding to my already existing gut. Followed by my next cut. I am going to have to call it at he end of this cycle as to what I plan to run then. So long as I continue to drop my bf% Iím confident I want to run a var cut. Husband mentioned winny, and while I like the results women see with it, Iím wanting to hold off due to the dryness. My joints are already a mess. So thatís what peaked my interest into primo tabs or Cardarine (however, like just mentioned by garlic chicken, I read about the cancerous properties in a few mice and that was enough for me to not fuck with it) lol
*edit and thank you [emoji4]

GearGoddess
12-10-2017, 12:54 PM
I was just reading about how cardarine was pulled from medical testing because it causes cancer at any dose. I'd personally avoid that one. The rest I'll leave to the experts of female chem on here like GG
Absolutely agreed! I've tried sarms and they are more risk than benefit with a ton of bad sides. I personally experienced very nasty sides. Too costly and too risky in my opinion. Stick to the real stuff that actually works.

And thank you for that garlic chicken 😉

GearGoddess
12-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Current goal is building as much size and strength as possible without adding to my already existing gut. Followed by my next cut. I am going to have to call it at he end of this cycle as to what I plan to run then. So long as I continue to drop my bf% Iím confident I want to run a var cut. Husband mentioned winny, and while I like the results women see with it, Iím wanting to hold off due to the dryness. My joints are already a mess. So thatís what peaked my interest into primo tabs or Cardarine (however, like just mentioned by garlic chicken, I read about the cancerous properties in a few mice and that was enough for me to not fuck with it) lol
*edit and thank you [emoji4]

Well, based on your goal, I'd hold off with var and/or primo for now. Believe it or not, your husband's suggestion is a great one! Winny is a great compound to add size quicker than you would with the other 2. The joints issue isn't a side for everyone, especially at female doses, you should be fine. You can also increase your fish oils, vit d, calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin with msm. That will help.

As for dosing winny, 5mg a day split into 2 doses, morning then afternoon about 6-8 hrs apart is a good start.

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Well, based on your goal, I'd hold off with var and/or primo for now. Believe it or not, your husband's suggestion is a great one! Winny is a great compound to add size quicker than you would with the other 2. The joints issue isn't a side for everyone, especially at female doses, you should be fine. You can also increase your fish oils, vit d, calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin with msm. That will help.

As for dosing winny, 5mg a day split into 2 doses, morning then afternoon about 6-8 hrs apart is a good start.

yeah he wasnít sure if females experienced the dryness as bad and I obviously only knew what I read.

Man glucosamine makes or breaks my day, I had to add extra even with this var only cycle.

Thank you so much for the dosage recommendation! Kinda amping me up to buy winny for Christmas and just tell Sephora to wait another month [emoji24]

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Absolutely agreed! I've tried sarms and they are more risk than benefit with a ton of bad sides. I personally experienced very nasty sides. Too costly and too risky in my opinion. Stick to the real stuff that actually works.

And thank you for that garlic chicken [emoji6]

Same advice Gym Princess gave hahaha Better to stay away from them it seems.

GearGoddess
12-10-2017, 02:46 PM
yeah he wasnít sure if females experienced the dryness as bad and I obviously only knew what I read.

Man glucosamine makes or breaks my day, I had to add extra even with this var only cycle.

Thank you so much for the dosage recommendation! Kinda amping me up to buy winny for Christmas and just tell Sephora to wait another month [emoji24]

Have you tested your var to ensure it's var?

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Have you tested your var to ensure its var?

Yes maíam! Hubby posted it I believe in GCs sub forum. That part I might be wrong af about haha

tren2k14
12-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Cardarine I have quite a bit of experience with. Our body is not the same as rats so that cancer study means nothing.

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Cardarine I have quite a bit of experience with. Our body is not the same as rats so that cancer study means nothing.

How do you like it?

tren2k14
12-10-2017, 04:36 PM
How do you like it?

Personally love it especially if you have a lot of cardio to do or train really intensely.

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Personally love it especially if you have a lot of cardio to do or train really intensely.

[emoji57] unfortunately my life will always necessitate mother ducking cardio

S.Cheeks
12-10-2017, 04:37 PM
[emoji57] unfortunately my life will always necessitate mother ducking cardio

Yes phone. I meant ducking [emoji854]

REHH
12-13-2017, 10:34 AM
I like GW too, really nice compound to add with tren. Very noticeable increase in cardio and energy, lowers bodyfat, improves lipid profile. I ran a 30day cycle of GW 15mg ed and bloodwork showed LDL dropped in half and HDL doubled, big improvement for me, first time my LDL/HDL ratio had been in range for a year or two.