• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Why?!?!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the Love of baby Jesus, why do the supplement companies feel compelled to put the scooper at the very goddamn bottom of the container? My hands are the size of toasters, how do they expect me to get that little scoper out after digging through 10 in of powdered material?

For the Love of baby Jesus, why do the supplement companies feel compelled to put the scooper at the very goddamn bottom of the container? My hands are the size of toasters, how do they expect me to get that little scoper out after digging through 10 in of powdered material?
Are we talking 2 or 4 toaster?
What's your shoe size?
Do you like Gladiator movies?
Ever been in a Turkish prison?
How about a Greek fising boat?

Sent from my DEA work phone

Just had to do this with a 10 pound bag of protien today.

Let's patent a holder that keeps the scooper at the top and make millions.

You nailed it that is exactly what just happened.. I had to dig through the doggie bag just to find that scooper..FML

- - - Updated - - -

Are we talking 2 or 4 toaster?
What's your shoe size?
Do you like Gladiator movies?
Ever been in a Turkish prison?
How about a Greek fising boat?

Rest your head on my fuzzy chest and I'll answer all your questions.. :kiss:

I keep scoopers in my silverware drawer so if it is buried I have one handy . Save your scoopers banana fingers

I keep scoopers in my silverware drawer so if it is buried I have one handy . Save your scoopers banana fingers

That's actually a good idea it sure beats me having to get the wooden spoon stirring around for it..

Or you can look up the math of a teaspoon or tablespoon amd figure out 2.5 tablespoons is roughly 30g of protein

I kitchen knife seems to dig the scooper out. Iโ€™ve got the same oven mit hands issue.

You nailed it that is exactly what just happened.. I had to dig through the doggie bag just to find that scooper..FML

- - - Updated - - -

Rest your head on my fuzzy chest and I'll answer all your questions.. :kiss:
Mmmmmm.....

I kitchen knife seems to dig the scooper out. Iโ€™ve got the same oven mit hands issue.

With my luck I would probably get the scooper, but as I walk away to put it back in the pantry it would slowly get lighter and lighter, trailed by a 10' x 2' foot line of vanilla whey..

IML Gear Cream!

There are tools for this job

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Salad tongs, my digging and grabbing tool of choice in this situation.

But yeah, Iโ€™ve often thought why not attach some kind of caribeaner to the scoop and fasten it to the top some how?

#lifestyle problems

More so it just settles to the bottom overtime while itโ€™s being shipped.
Just use a fork or knife and dig it out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a treasure hunt!! I just wasted a scoop getting mine out of the bottom of Total War. I'm enjoying it for sure!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I keep a variety of scoop handy so that I don't have to dump out powder into a big bowl to find that damned scoop!

It's a treasure hunt!! I just wasted a scoop getting mine out of the bottom of Total War. I'm enjoying it for sure!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
digging-for-scoop.jpg

I just close it and vigorously shake it until exposed.

I have a fucking draw full of scoops, drives the wife up the wall!

Reason being I always pack a zip locker of whey to take to work etc

In these situations just grab an old scoop, no need to dig around the bag

I have a fucking draw full of scoops, drives the wife up the wall!

Reason being I always pack a zip locker of whey to take to work etc

In these situations just grab an old scoop, no need to dig around the bag

why not carry a shaker bottle without water and put a scoop of protein in it before you leave ? It wouldnโ€™t look like you were drinking brown cocaine at work

why not carry a shaker bottle without water and put a scoop of protein in it before you leave ? It wouldnโ€™t look like you were drinking brown cocaine at work

Lol you small fry! One scoop? Once a day???

I hate this as well, but all I do is stick a butter knife into it and I fish it out easy enough.

Back