• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-pharmacies - anavar log

haribo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello fellow members,

I placed an order with PSL. 250 tabs of Oxandrolone. Absolute top notch service.

I will be doing an Anavar only cycle starting from today with a dose of 20mg. I am starting at a low dose to allow it to get into my body and see how my body adjusts to it.

As I feel the necessary changes I will start to increase the dose as required. I will report back on: strength gains, fat loss, vascularity, pump, muscle gain etc

Just to let you know that this is not the first time I am using Anavar. I am a massive fan of it providing when you find quality Anavar. I'm looking forward to using this due to the reviews thus far.

I eat 6 times per day with macros calculated to perfection in correlation to my weight. At the moment I am carb cycling.

My Stats:
5'10
75Kg
9% Bf

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent my dude and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the sale that we had, I apologize that I could not do anything more with the discount, but the price was already at Rock Bottom as it was. But thank you for taking your time out to give some feedback that really means a lot to us here.. I will be following this very closely.. if there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate because your needs are very important to me..

Question why would u do a var only run bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hello fellow members,

I placed an order with PSL last Tuesday and received my order today. 250 tabs of Oxandrolone. Absolute top notch service.

I will be doing an Anavar only cycle starting from today with a dose of 20mg. I am starting at a low dose to allow it to get into my body and see how my body adjusts to it.

As I feel the necessary changes I will start to increase the dose as required. I will report back on: strength gains, fat loss, vascularity, pump, muscle gain etc

Just to let you know that this is not the first time I am using Anavar. I am a massive fan of it providing when you find quality Anavar. I'm looking forward to using this due to the reviews thus far.

I eat 6 times per day with macros calculated to perfection in correlation to my weight. At the moment I am carb cycling.

My Stats:
5'10
75Kg
9% Bf

Good shit bro, I'm definitely following

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Funny you say that. I have a couple friends that do Var only cycles and they swear by it. I think my friends do it because 1 is afraid of needles and the other has to hide his usage from his wife so an oral only cycle is best for him. I have looked into this and it's more common than I realized.
Curious for his answer and to see cycle length and dose

I've done var only when I was young with no guidance for the same reason, I was afraid of needles. Once I got over my fear I realized how much more effective var is when stacked with other compounds night and day difference.

Thank you, Vision. Your support throughout the ordering process was much appreciated. Sure thing, I will deffo let you know if I require anything. Yes please do keep a close eye on this log as I will voice my most honest opinion about this Anavar so others here can see the truth.

Hello @big_rich: I feel that my body reacts very well to Anavar only cycles. I always start off low and increase the dose gradually as I feel it kicking in. My diet is excellent so I tend to put on a lot of lean muscle with Anavar and I love the strength gains with Anavar. Just for the record, I'm not scared of needles or anything lol I just don't need a bloated, water retention look by stacking it with a lot more compounds. I like to keep it simple and headache free so Anavar only is good for me and I get phenomenal gains from it. However, you do need to ensure that the Anavar is very high quality to really be able to benefit from it.

Hope that answers it.

IML Gear Cream!
Funny you say that. I have a couple friends that do Var only cycles and they swear by it. I think my friends do it because 1 is afraid of needles and the other has to hide his usage from his wife so an oral only cycle is best for him. I have looked into this and it's more common than I realized.
Curious for his answer and to see cycle length and dose

Hello sixsix250: Thank you for your input. Indeed it is very common to do a Var only. The reality is that everyone reacts very differently to various compounds. It is deffo worth trying var on its own and incrementally increasing the dose. I hope to do a 9-week cycle with this.

Thank you, Vision. Your support throughout the ordering process was much appreciated. Sure thing, I will deffo let you know if I require anything. Yes please do keep a close eye on this log as I will voice my most honest opinion about this Anavar so others here can see the truth.
No worries man, and like I said I really wish I could have done a better deal for ya, but with ow prices and a sale going on I was stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

If there is anything you need from myself or my team, do not hesitate to ask, we have your back!

Hello fellow members,

I placed an order with PSL last Tuesday and received my order today. 250 tabs of Oxandrolone. Absolute top notch service.

My Stats:
5'10
75Kg
9% Bf

following.
Do me a favor please.
Try not to give specific days and times of ordering and delivery. It is for everyones safety. Thank you.

following.
Do me a favor please.
Try not to give specific days and times of ordering and delivery. It is for everyones safety. Thank you.
He's aight, he's in Euro..still not advised to discuss (forum policies).. But euro guys are ok!

Day 1: 05/12/17

Today was day 1 of the Anavar. I took 20mg 3 hours prior to working out with my pre-workout meal which consisted of 25g Whey protein, 45g Oats & 40g peanut butter.

It is very early days to comment but I would say I felt more energetic throughout the workout.

Day 2: 06/12/17

Good Evening ladies and gents. Today was day 2. Took 20mg of the Var. No major effects experienced other than increased energy and today also a low carb day so I felt that extra boost.

Adiós until next time :p

Day 3: 07/12/17

Yesterday was day 3 took 20mg. I must say that I'm feeling a little bit of a pump and also more endurance during the workout.
Forearms get a really good pump to the point where you can no longer do reps because of the pump. However, at the moment the pump is minor but definitely there.

Today was my day off so no dose is taken today.

Juat a suggestion bro to keep levels stable you need to dose your oral daily. The whole only on training days is a flawed practice.

Juat a suggestion bro to keep levels stable you need to dose your oral daily. The whole only on training days is a flawed practice.

Not flawed at all but, it's better suited for certain orals, var wouldn't be one I chose unless it was very high dose

Get Shredded!
Not flawed at all but, it's better suited for certain orals, var wouldn't be one I chose unless it was very high dose
Really?

Var everyday makes more sense to me. I think it's half life is long enough to justify running daily and not as a PWO

I don't see var as a good choice to run pwo or on training days only again my opinion. Again I don't even agree with running it solo. I respect montes opinion thou forsure. I got respect for the ogs in the game.

Really?

Var everyday makes more sense to me. I think it's half life is long enough to justify running daily and not as a PWO
Read the post again lol. Var wouldn't be one I would use pre workout unless it was high dose.

The idea behind pre workout only dosing is for spikes in androgen levels around training which will create more drive, strength, nutrient partioning and so on while reducing daily stress on the liver.

Stronger orals are best for this though like, Dbol, Drol, SD.

I don't see var as a good choice to run pwo or on training days only again my opinion. Again I don't even agree with running it solo. I respect montes opinion thou forsure. I got respect for the ogs in the game.

Well I did say var wouldn't be the best choice for pwo only

Read the post again lol. Var wouldn't be one I would use pre workout unless it was high dose.

The idea behind pre workout only dosing is for spikes in androgen levels around training which will create more drive, strength, nutrient partioning and so on while reducing daily stress on the liver.

Stronger orals are best for this though like, Dbol, Drol, SD.

I used to be against intermittent oral dosing, thougjt it was a waste, but my feelings have changed and I agree with you, there are benefits to it, less sides and toxicity is true. I'm currently injecting dbol pre-workout and have tried drol orally as well. After I brew up some injectable drol I'll give that a go too. I'm also a new believer in the benefits of injectable orals, less sides and stronger.

Day 4: 09/12/17

Cheers for the input chaps. Was thinking about that myself that I should have just taken the dose regardless just to keep it consistent and in the blood.

Banged out a nice session on day 4. I am deffo feeling some pump. Slowly the var effects are becoming more prominent.

Day 5: 10/12/17

Did a good session. Deffo feeling the endurance going up an definitely a lot more energy throughout the workout.

Day 6: 11/12/17

Nice back session completed today. Definitely feel more pump, I see some vascularity in the forearms. I feel I'm getting stronger and less fatigue throughout the workout.

Really liking this Var thus far!! Still early days though!

Day 6: 11/12/17

Nice back session completed today. Definitely feel more pump, I see some vascularity in the forearms. I feel I'm getting stronger and less fatigue throughout the workout.

Really liking this Var thus far!! Still early days though!
this is what I like to hear.. its gonna start shining really soon.. just wait!

Back