• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I bet Suckerburg is chapped..

Haha, they were a thorn in his side. Now they could buy FB

love reading the arguments beneath this article, trolls are more viscous then the ones found on gay bb forums
I wouldn't know, I'm not a faget.....maybe.🤠

Sent from my DEA work phone

maybe? but here we are
Hmmmm....cock pics? I wouldn't want my first time to be with a minority or baby dick like dumb and dumber on here

Haha, they were a thorn in his side. Now they could buy FB

They still are far away from facebook money...

I watched that movie and in my mind, he fucking robbed these guys. Took there idea and made it better. But without them, he never would have thought of facebook on his own.

Tried to fuck his friend out of money too. Zuckendick is a really scumbag.

Plus, guy could have any hot piece of ass in the world and he chooses to be with some chink. SMH

They still are far away from facebook money...

I watched that movie and in my mind, he fucking robbed these guys. Took there idea and made it better. But without them, he never would have thought of facebook on his own.

Tried to fuck his friend out of money too. Zuckendick is a really scumbag.

Plus, guy could have any hot piece of ass in the world and he chooses to be with some chink. SMH
They are billionaires....Zuckerjew isnt

Bill Gates did the same thing. He didn’t have an original idea in his head. He took other people’s ideas and copyrighted/patented them.

IML Gear Cream!
Bill Gates did the same thing. He didn’t have an original idea in his head. He took other people’s ideas and copyrighted/patented them.
Sounds like Marconi..

Back