• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am getting soft like a marshmallow????

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am mad and a little confused 🤷🏿*♀️???? I am actually going backwards for the first time in 2 years ... Not only did i hit my brick wall , i see a little fat at my lower chest and stomach seems bigger , skin is thicker ????? I have not really changed anything ( same sources for Gear ) currently on Sust , Mast and Proviron. ... The best i ever looked was when i was on Primo from Pharmacom around 7 months ago , I am going to go back on it and stay on it ... It is just weird , feel soft and veins are not there ?? Oh and my training is as always 3 days per week with cardio ... Very Frustrating guys ( SUCKS )

Too Much Beer?
Well I would say yes of course , however like I said nothing has changed ????? Always drink beer ... i think I am slipping a little on my cheat days , also changing up cardio is a good idea because the body gets used to the treadmill for 2 years ....

This is perfect , just what i needed to step up my game !!!!!

changing up cardio is a good idea because the body gets used to the treadmill for 2 years ....
Treadmill does not work for me.
(1) Stair master
(2) elliptical
(3) Bicycle (real one, outside)

Stupid question , i love munching on pretzels all the time , Yes i know not good if on gear due to water retention , but i don’t get that side effect , maybe pretzels are not such a great snack for staying lean

You drink beer daily(multiple?), eat garbage all day such as pretzels and are getting older by the second. What do you think is going to happen?

you gotta admit, you are not exactly the poster child of a fit lifestyle.

Im not saying, im just sayin’

IML Gear Cream!
You drink beer daily(multiple?), eat garbage all day such as pretzels and are getting older by the second. What do you think is going to happen?

you gotta admit, you are not exactly the poster child of a fit lifestyle.

Im not saying, im just sayin’

Well said.

As you get older the more strict you have to be with diet.

Add that your endocrine system gets more and more finicky and you have to do more right than wrong.

The struggle is real when you get this age.

Pics?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Pics?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
I have plenty of pics out there , but after ALOOOOOTTTT of experiencing, Primo is the compound for me ... I never looked so good , just a clean hard full dry look , but also big , i was around 225 , lower ab veins ... so i am getting my order in now , but can’t start until after I get back from Hawaii because that would stupid to start and stop for 2 weeks ... Going to go with my trusted Pharmacom AMPS , I know Alpha Pharm is good to , what brand would you go with ?

Why mast and proviron ? Aren’t they essentially the same. Replace one with tren

Get Shredded!
The stair master kicked my ass today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did mine after a killer chest workout tonight. Time to get fucking big!

I am mad and a little confused 🤷🏿*♀️???? I am actually going backwards for the first time in 2 years ... Not only did i hit my brick wall , i see a little fat at my lower chest and stomach seems bigger , skin is thicker ????? I have not really changed anything ( same sources for Gear ) currently on Sust , Mast and Proviron. ... The best i ever looked was when i was on Primo from Pharmacom around 7 months ago , I am going to go back on it and stay on it ... It is just weird , feel soft and veins are not there ?? Oh and my training is as always 3 days per week with cardio ... Very Frustrating guys ( SUCKS )
Are we talking about your pea sized brain?

Sent from my DEA work phone

The stair master kicked my ass today
It always does the first time, but by the 3rd-4th time it will feel easier, I promise. At that point, you can increase the level or the time on it to start making it more difficult again (like to progress on cardio, like on weights). Stairmaster flat out works for cutting fat, though, and when I have worked my way up to higher levels my legs feel swollen when I get off of it, which is a nice side effect.

Indeed and the rotating stairs machines are best for this- It is a real bitch the first time and then you start cranking it up after a while. I'm drenched almost every time and towards the end my legs get pretty damn tight.
It always does the first time, but by the 3rd-4th time it will feel easier, I promise. At that point, you can increase the level or the time on it to start making it more difficult again (like to progress on cardio, like on weights). Stairmaster flat out works for cutting fat, though, and when I have worked my way up to higher levels my legs feel swollen when I get off of it, which is a nice side effect.

Are we talking about your pea sized brain?

Lol be nice to him. He is so sensitive and fragile.

Lol be nice to him. He is so sensitive and fragile.
He's a pussy Millenial faggot....i bet you a $100 that cunt wears skinny sweats and has a man bun.

He's a pussy Millenial faggot....i bet you a $100 that cunt wears skinny sweats and has a man bun.

LMAO and what if he's good at martial arts???

LMAO and what if he's good at martial arts???

I am going to be 48 in 2 months and i could mop the floor with you 2 chumps , has anybody even seen this Paroit guy ? We already know Mindless looks like a guy eating Burger King and running fake gear !!!!!

I am going to be 48 in 2 months and i could mop the floor with you 2 chumps , has anybody even seen this Paroit guy ? We already know Mindless looks like a guy eating Burger King and running fake gear !!!!!

48 ? Better get your heart checked. My dad died 6 days after his 45th birthday that was 16 years ago on the 11th

Back