• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[POLL] - PSL Gear - Old Look VS New Look

Which look do you like better?

• Total voters

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just browsing through my PSL folder and reminiscing on my days as a new rep. Thought I'd share some older pics of our gear. I like the new look myself...What do you think?

OLD:
get_attachment_2.jpg
pslgear.jpg

NEW
oils.jpg
tren.jpg

orals.jpg

Just browsing through my PSL folder and reminiscing on my days as a new rep. Thought I'd share some older pics of our gear. I like the new look myself...What do you think?

OLD:
get_attachment_2.jpg
pslgear.jpg

NEW
oils.jpg
tren.jpg

orals.jpg
Personally I prefer the new look, the vials mainly, there sharp i believe u guys are one of the only.labs that use the clear label it's like etched on lol, it's easy to see how much is left and if u have any floaters in there, so new look gets my vote

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I think the new look is sharp as hell. Love the clear look.

the new look looks like some prop i reviewed a couple years back, almost identical clear labels. pretty smooth looking.

While this may not be true 100% of the time....I like to believe that those who spend the extra time/money on product presentation can be expected to pply the same quality measures on the product itself. It'd be silly to spend extra on professionally stamped bottles and high quality packaging if the product inside is junk. It does happen though unfortunately. We just happen to do both :)

OLD:
get_attachment_2.jpg
pslgear.jpg

NEW
oils.jpg
tren.jpg

orals.jpg
Just placed a order for some var ... can't wait

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I never had the chance to see the old and actually saw the new ones in one of the Logs being currently run and thought they looked super clean.

Back