• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't worry, he wouldn't grab your pussy.

I would bet 1 million pesos that if Brad Pitt grabbed her pussy she would approve, I think the main problem is that the men doing the grabbing arent attractive. How many guys here had their crotch grabbed and never complained, how many guys here got their crotch grabbed and went straight to their bros and bragged or laughed. just saying

I would bet 1 million pesos that if Brad Pitt grabbed her pussy she would approve, I think the main problem is that the men doing the grabbing arent attractive. How many guys here had their crotch grabbed and never complained, how many guys here got their crotch grabbed and went straight to their bros and bragged or laughed. just saying
Lol
...sad but true

Sent from my DEA work phone

That bitch is so annoying. She needs a homeless mans dirty sock stuck in her mouth. And a pine cone shoved in her ass big end first then pulled out very abruptly

That’s the problem with these hose bags. They even let the Brad pitts’ of the world grab them 15 plus years ago and kept silent and enjoyed it. Now it is wildly popular to jump on the train and claim abuse. If you can’t see it, women are stripping men of their masculinity and their sexuality. I am not advocating abuse of any kind but women are caniving bitches and will do what they can to emasculate men for their personal gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#MeToo

That’s the problem with these hose bags. They even let the Brad pitts’ of the world grab them 15 plus years ago and kept silent and enjoyed it. Now it is wildly popular to jump on the train and claim abuse. If you can’t see it, women are stripping men of their masculinity and their sexuality. I am not advocating abuse of any kind but women are caniving bitches and will do what they can to emasculate men for their personal gain.

my opinion we live in a victim society where its cool to be a victim you get all that attention, take a knee your oppressed, # me too, cause you mercy fucked some poor bastard to advance your career, oops you accidentally shot and killed a woman but your an illegal minority so sorry for you guy we will let you go, you accidentally raped a woman by a dumpster lets not lock him up hes just a kid that made a mistake. we live in a time where common sense and straight logic are thrown to the wind

I feel victimized. None of my female teachers/professors sexually molested me.

Amen. Where were those teachers when I was all horned up

Back