• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You guys know what these pills are?

crawfbigg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These pills showed up to my address from over the pond:hmm:, I didn't order anything, just wondering if anyone knows what they are..... :thinking:

Hopefully the picture posts and stays up... the last several months before I quit being on here much, posting pics was a debacle on ASF. Can someone fix these functionality issues? Or just fuck it leave it messed up cause we're a bunch of meatheads...:( Maybe it is fixed now I haven't been on in a while...

Anyway, hope someone recognizes these....

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 11.11.18 AM.png

Last edited:
Lol

Just made a post about Ritalin.

My PM will be the only one that matters.

Mex scammed me for Ritalin couple years ago.

Craw is Mex gears

IML Gear Cream!
Ok all i can find is some info on MP A/B being aderall salt, its not american ill tell you that much and it might be adhd meds but cant back it up

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Not adderall. It’s generic Ritalin from the phillipines.

Look on pillfinder, you should be able to identify them.

You may want to not keep those imo. If you don’t know who sent them

Could be a setup? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if it was a setup you would be in cuffs by now. I'd destroy all packing info If you already haven't. Did you sign for it? How many pills are we talking about here? From my understand if it were a setup they would run you down right after you opened it up and it would have been a controlled delivery. This would keep it a federal crime.
Idk, just be safe and send them all to me

Give us all the details so we can decide the right plan for you.

History of drug abuse
A dated picture posing with said pills

My bet is it’s just a fuck up, I’ve had sponsors send me other peoples orders. Shows just how secure your info is with them.

I wasnt thinking setup but not knowing what it is... no way lol

Get Shredded!
They can set me up like this on some pharm test any day...shit i know the mail men by name and desk employees sign where i live..set me up

Guys thanks so much for all the info and suggestions. I did some scouring on the Internet myself and the closest thing I found was that it resembles some foreign version of the adhd drug methylphenidate (ritalin). I just wanted to see if you guys had some other opinions and information. It seems ritalin is the biggest similarity we all have come up with. I have no idea how or why these were sent to me. I haven't ordered anything lately. And Yes I had to sign for it, and I would say where it came from but I think that violates board rules. All I can figure it's like one of you said, my info is in some place's database and I received these by mistake due to shabby personal information management. I like ritalin actually, it's like a nootropic more or less when used recreationally, but I am a bit paranoid to just pop something that I didn't order. Idk, I guess tomorrow I'll try one and hope I don't keel over... :roflmao:!

Guys thanks so much for all the info and suggestions. I did some scouring on the Internet myself and the closest thing I found was that it resembles some foreign version of the adhd drug methylphenidate (ritalin). I just wanted to see if you guys had some other opinions and information. It seems ritalin is the biggest similarity we all have come up with. I have no idea how or why these were sent to me. I haven't ordered anything lately. And Yes I had to sign for it, and I would say where it came from but I think that violates board rules. All I can figure it's like one of you said, my info is in some place's database and I received these by mistake due to shabby personal information management. I like ritalin actually, it's like a nootropic more or less when used recreationally, but I am a bit paranoid to just pop something that I didn't order. Idk, I guess tomorrow I'll try one and hope I don't keel over... :roflmao:!

Pretty sure you’re not going to pop shit. ROID already has your cawk in mouth and MG information waiting in your inbox.

Guys thanks so much for all the info and suggestions. I did some scouring on the Internet myself and the closest thing I found was that it resembles some foreign version of the adhd drug methylphenidate (ritalin). I just wanted to see if you guys had some other opinions and information. It seems ritalin is the biggest similarity we all have come up with. I have no idea how or why these were sent to me. I haven't ordered anything lately. And Yes I had to sign for it, and I would say where it came from but I think that violates board rules. All I can figure it's like one of you said, my info is in some place's database and I received these by mistake due to shabby personal information management. I like ritalin actually, it's like a nootropic more or less when used recreationally, but I am a bit paranoid to just pop something that I didn't order. Idk, I guess tomorrow I'll try one and hope I don't keel over... !
Dont pop it...people snort it it will get you high more or less like on cocaine..thats why whoever ordered it is probably a low level coke dealer or something cause the american version isnt as good used to cut

Cmon. It’s ritalin. There’s no need to snort it, plug it, or any other route, orally the bioavailability is about the same so just eat them.

Cmon. It’s ritalin. There’s no need to snort it, plug it, or any other route, orally the bioavailability is about the same so just eat them.

^^this. Crush em up, dissolve in water, draw up in oral syringe, apply scientifically correct amount of lube to your booty doo, insert, press on plunger, remove foreign object from rectum, lay on left side for 3 minutes, feel that come up. Mmmmm. God. I miss those days of plugging addy. First time I did it, I felt like I was on ecstasy. Dopamine release!!!

^^this. Crush em up, dissolve in water, draw up in oral syringe, apply scientifically correct amount of lube to your booty doo, insert, press on plunger, remove foreign object from rectum, lay on left side for 3 minutes, feel that come up. Mmmmm. God. I miss those days of plugging addy. First time I did it, I felt like I was on ecstasy. Dopamine release!!!

I was playing wow...its for damn sure a pretty decent prolactin inhibitor, much better than caber issue is short half life will cause prolactin rebound

Uggh, now you’ve gone and done it, you have got my attention.

When snorting methylphenidate, it is the single closest thing to feeling like coke. Completely different feel than when taking orally, I'm pretty sure from the immediate crossing of the blood/brain barrier. You'd be surprised

Back