• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DNP source

sanyardsent

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DNP is nearly impossible to find anywhere, but I know there has to be at least 1 source that still has it. The stuff works really well for cutting with the right protocol/diet. Zyzz loved it.

Anyone know a source with DNP?

You just got here a couple days ago, why don’t you settle in first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just got here a couple days ago, why don’t you settle in first lol

Ive been on the original IML forums since 2011.. I didnt have much faith in these new ASF forums until recently. It seems the community here is growing.

Dosed in small amounts ED, the sides are minuscule.

No one is aware of a vendor with DNP in stock?

If you are looking for DNP.... You better fucking know the source like the back of your hand.

If you are looking for DNP.... You better fucking know the source like the back of your hand.

^^^ this. I don’t think I’d ever run DNP. I’d rather run Clenbuterol before even remotely thinking about DNP. Isn’t the amount needed for fat burning very close to the amount that could cause you to overdose on the shit?

^^^ this. I don’t think I’d ever run DNP. I’d rather run Clenbuterol before even remotely thinking about DNP. Isn’t the amount needed for fat burning very close to the amount that could cause you to overdose on the shit?

Not really.

Low dose dnp worked very well for me personally.

Back