• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Home brew MK677

Btheman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Raws for mk are high as shit but not as high as buying it from a reputable source. Been on mk for a couple of months so decided to make my own. PPL came through and here it is

Half ora-plus
half distilled water
enough PGA to dissolve the raws
orange flavor Kool-Aid liquid
FAE3776D-3D80-4D8D-82D0-4A8B19B812B8.jpeg

Nice work! like to try that myself, need to order some raws

Last edited:
I didn't think MK was that stable in a liquid?

So it doesn't settle out with the pga?
What benefits are you seeing from the mk?

Also, some of those dropper caps will leak. If you don't plan on storing them upright i would suggest finding regular lids.

Amazon has storage boxes for oils bottles. I got a wooden one for 25 bucks holds 36 1oz bottles . Droppers made it to tall so I took the kid off . The droppers with ml marks are hard to find . Some I had already from other bottles and keep the droppers .

So it doesn't settle out with the pga?
What benefits are you seeing from the mk?

Been on another brand of MK for about two months . Using slin to. Got the typical hands swelling and falling asleep at 1 ml a day. Strength has gone way up. Pumps are unreal with the slin amd my muscles feel full all the time. I am looking for size not a beach body . I can cut when i am ready. That also doesn’t mean I am fat but I have added some fat as a result of the calorie excess .

Back