• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Anavar

Juiceman2269

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any experiences with GC anavar? Thinking about running it on back end of upcoming cycle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

is she taking the whole 20mg or splitting the dose?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m taking 10mg once a day. I have GCs capsule rather than a pill so I can’t spilt it.

However, that being said it’s only been three weeks and my strength, endurance and overall physical stamina is through the roof!

My only side effects are the expected ones and are easy to combat.

IMG_1056.JPGIMG_1055.JPG IMG_0859.JPG

These are all from my log, the results are phenomenal thus far. feel free to ask me anything I might be able to help you with !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo cheeks...tell me about that ink???

I’m taking 10mg once a day. I have GCs capsule rather than a pill so I can’t spilt it.

However, that being said it’s only been three weeks and my strength, endurance and overall physical stamina is through the roof!

My only side effects are the expected ones and are easy to combat.

View attachment 31156View attachment 31155 View attachment 31157

These are all from my log, the results are phenomenal thus far. feel free to ask me anything I might be able to help you with !

IML Gear Cream!
Paratrooper Rosie? Tell me more. What is the reasoning behind it? Prior military?

Yes. I was a Parachute rigger for just shy of ten years.

Short version: lokthan said I was scary as fuck in uniform

I always admired Rosie as an icon, the strong, beautiful unsung heroine(unsung in a sense of just under appreciated) . Applicable to not just my service but my life. Her tattered appearance is how I symbolize myself in uniform. Many people severely underestimated me because of my looks. I didn’t bat my eyelashes and smile to get where I got. It was hard, grueling and in a field dominated by men, sexiest as fuck at times. But I put on my ass kicker boots and showed them how fucking tough I could be, to not judge a book by its cover.
Her John Wayne helmet and unbuckled strap go back to my families history in the service and I’ve always loved me some John Wayne. And I just added in my deployment patch and such.

View attachment 31165

I need to finish her and all this blank canvasssss why is it so expensive

Have to ask, what peaked your interest? Assuming you served by your photo?

Yes....Marine Recon back in the day. Like you, I enjoy the ink. I like your mindset about life and respect the work ethic. Your right, we have a ways to go with uneducated sexism. Keep pushing hard. 👍

Yes....Marine Recon back in the day. Like you, I enjoy the ink. I like your mindset about life and respect the work ethic. Your right, we have a ways to go with uneducated sexism. Keep pushing hard.

Badass! Thank you for your service! I knew a marine recon, he went during he original invasion.. easily the truest and worst case of ptsd I’ve ever witnessed. Y’all are definitely much more fucking hardcore than the Army at least the conventional side where I was :)

Thank you for your kind words

Thanks....it was my pleasure. Let me know if GC can help with anything.

Badass! Thank you for your service! I knew a marine recon, he went during he original invasion.. easily the truest and worst case of ptsd I’ve ever witnessed. Y’all are definitely much more fucking hardcore than the Army at least the conventional side where I was :)

Thank you for your kind words

Yes. I was a Parachute rigger for just shy of ten years.

Short version: lokthan said I was scary as fuck in uniform

I always admired Rosie as an icon, the strong, beautiful unsung heroine(unsung in a sense of just under appreciated) . Applicable to not just my service but my life. Her tattered appearance is how I symbolize myself in uniform. Many people severely underestimated me because of my looks. I didn’t bat my eyelashes and smile to get where I got. It was hard, grueling and in a field dominated by men, sexiest as fuck at times. But I put on my ass kicker boots and showed them how fucking tough I could be, to not judge a book by its cover.
Her John Wayne helmet and unbuckled strap go back to my families history in the service and I’ve always loved me some John Wayne. And I just added in my deployment patch and such.

View attachment 31165

Thanks for the service I was airborne myself with Rangers.

Back