• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vis Vires Labs busted

suraonyx23

Registered
Reaction score
According to admin on another board he was busted. Here’s the article. I’m sorry guys but all the younger members including guys that have been around for a few years, the boards need to close up! I mean stop the open source boards! This shit is getting worse and it’s not getting any better. And yes this lab was big and on several boards

http://kfor.com/2017/11/29/disgraced-edmond-officers-home-raided-in-illegal-steroids-sting/amp/
Yes, he had been under the microscope for along time.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Let’s all run to the home brew sub and post pics of our new batches .. then we can discuss how many BTC we have in our wallets ..
this place really needs to tighten up before we see more of these and closer to home ..
this is not a game not matter how fun you think it is and secrets are only secret if they are not talked about ..

“You can run on for a long time , sooner or later God will cut you down “
The Man in Black

Live in fear. Be afraid. Walk backwards.

A corrupt ex cop was busted. Real coincidence there.

He will never do a day in prison.

You people think you're safe with your encrypted emails and data scrubbers. If they want you, they got you. I'm sure every one of us has been looked into.

My saving grace is that they see I'm in enough Shit. ;) The rest of you are fucked.

Why doesn’t asf have a registration processs like other boards? Can’t asf be locked until approval?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s all run to the home brew sub and post pics of our new batches .. then we can discuss how many BTC we have in our wallets ..
this place really needs to tighten up before we see more of these and closer to home ..
this is not a game not matter how fun you think it is and secrets are only secret if they are not talked about ..

“You can run on for a long time , sooner or later God will cut you down “
The Man in Black

That’s what Meso has every source do if they wanna sell there. Show pics of their lab, raws, and pics of stock.

Exactly man! It doesn’t matter if it was the best stuff ever! Retarded question
How the hell is that a retarded question when two of my friends have some of his gear......? Retarded answer.

I'm sure a lot of people still have his stuff - just because he is no longer around doesn't mean you cant review his stuff. I'm sure there is lots floating around still considering he had lots of resellers so i think the question is a pretty relevant one.

How the hell is that a retarded question when two of my friends have some of his gear......? Retarded answer.

I'm sure a lot of people still have his stuff - just because he is no longer around doesn't mean you cant review his stuff. I'm sure there is lots floating around still considering he had lots of resellers so i think the question is a pretty relevant one.

Whatever

I mean seriously I wasnt trying to start anything I was just curious because he was a huge lab according to SF so kinda curious because I know they delete bad reviews over there.

Hey man it’s all good. Yes they had some good gear with lab results to back everything up including var and primo. Tell your friends to hold on to their stuff lol. I would! I had their long Ester cut stack with Test E, Mast E, Tren E and it was great !

I like the part of the video where they mention that DEA agents found guns in the ex-policeman's home. As if it was unexpected or could only be related to criminal action.....Cause you know most police men throw their guns away after they quit the force.

I wonder how many of the cops who raided his place were using gearzz?

Back