• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jose Zarate found NOT GUILTY of murder of Kate Steinle

Guy needs to buuuuurrrrrrnnnn! All he was convicted of is possession of a gun by a felon so that's just up to 3 years in prison. Thought they had an open and shut case but the damn jury just folded on the murder charge which would have brought at least a life sentence. Someone should shank him when he's inside, problem solved.

San Francisco comes through.

Yup, and this dude could possibly spend just 16 months min on the gun charge. Question is will he be deported yet again?

Yup, and this dude could possibly spend just 16 months min on the gun charge. Question is will he be deported yet again?

Should have been tried in Texas. They do things right.

I promise you if Trump is still president ICE will be at the gate when this piece of shit is set free and by executive order he will get what's coming to him.

Should have been tried in Texas. They do things right.

I promise you if Trump is still president ICE will be at the gate when this piece of shit is set free and by executive order he will get what's coming to him.

Yes and I hope this POS gets shanked first before ICE gets him and only then he'll be returned to Mexico in a pine box. If this happened in Texas I bet he'd get the death penalty quicker than he could blink as case is open and shut.

If Chump had a pair he’d take care of this right now. Oh wait he’ll tweet about it with a video of Geraldo Rivera or something.

This shit pissed me off too and I’m a fucking Cali Lib, so I’m told.

But Trump ain’t gonna do shit, Skip. He’s too busy taking care of himself and his tax bill. Although he may use it to redirect away from that POS legislation.

Give me a fucking break. Love you brother but your comment was way off base. This burrito roller will be back in the US before he’s gone. And there ain’t no wall gonna keep him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And when this Cucarocha gets out of jail Trump will be shaking the hand of the next POTUS.

You lost me at Fox News.

f1ebf404dd9046926b35672255a230dd.jpg

Should have been tried in Texas.

What the actual fuck?

I think the Alzheimer’s has gone up a notch or two or did this not actually happen in California.

I’m almost as confused as you.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry everyone but when you only come on here a few times a week the entertainment value is through the roof.

25e2b81f3c670a353d7bae4ea2605806.jpg

Can’t wait to hear what Sloth has to say about this. Hopefully she has a chance to ring in between scenes of the new Goonies movie shooting.

OK I’m done now.

Sorry I lied 🤥
Maybe this rocket scientist will chime in on Hannity.
2a32c47078d225b5d091871842e2c195.jpg

What the actual fuck?

I think the Alzheimer’s has gone up a notch or two or did this not actually happen in California.

I’m almost as confused as you.

LOL Tommy, I was not being literal.

Ease up a bit, I was being sarcastic about the jury.

Hopefully you can find a little humour in all this.

Yeah brotha that’s all I’m about anymore honestly. I’m just chuckling to myself having a good time. I really miss you guys sometimes.
Nothing but love to everyone here.
Hope you are well my friend.

Yeah brotha that’s all I’m about anymore honestly. I’m just chuckling to myself having a good time. I really miss you guys sometimes.
Nothing but love to everyone here.
Hope you are well my friend.

Besides the Alzheimer's kicking in I'm doing good :)

Good to see you again.

Maybe one of these days we can into a rip snortin political debate.......but not tonight.

0e02497e651bd9310a6332cb1fceff70.jpg

OK so I have a bit of a confession to make. There is something about this skank that truly makes me want to grudge fuck her into next week. I’m thinking it’s the same way Andrew Jackson felt about about the colored girls he owned. She prolly just needs a few good shots of liberal in her ugly box.

LOLZ

Last edited:
0e02497e651bd9310a6332cb1fceff70.jpg

OK so I have a bit of a confession to make. There is something about this skank that truly makes me want to grudge fuck her into next week. I’m thinking it’s the same way Andrew Jackson felt about about the colored girls he owned.

That would be more fun than fisting Hillary that's for sure

Get Shredded!
I think Hillary gives Bill the fist.

25e2b81f3c670a353d7bae4ea2605806.jpg

Can’t wait to hear what Sloth has to say about this. Hopefully she has a chance to ring in between scenes of the new Goonies movie shooting.

Sheeeee-it. You’d fuck her tommy. Don’t lie. You’d be lost staring into her big browns girating like a big chihuahua in heat.

And when this Cucarocha gets out of jail Trump will be shaking the hand of the next POTUS.

You lost me at Fox News.

nobody expected him to win the presidency the first time and he was laughed off the damn map, what makes your so sure that with only a year under his belt that he wont win

Well let’s be honest, he really didn’t win, he just won the right states. I think the popular vote told the story but heh it’s where we are now so I’m going to at least try to have fun with it.

Old Jose didn't mean to kill her. The gun just accidentally went off three times when he picked it up.
He would have more likely been convicted if he had shot the sea lion he claimed to have originally been shooting at.

I don't know about BLM but USPP are issued H&K p7-M13s which would NEVER go off accidentally.
No doubt the lack of gun knowledge by the freaks in SFO contributed to the misrepresentation.

I just found it was a Sig 239. Another notoriously loose and sloppy unsafe Saturday Night Special, prone to accidental discharges.
SMDH.

Gusano. You're talking about California so speak Spanish.

I think any illegal immigrant caught being in the United States should be tried for treason against the United States . Man woman child hang all of those brown fuckers as wind chimes off the wall we’re building...

I think any illegal immigrant caught being in the United States should be tried for treason against the United States . Man woman child hang all of those brown fuckers as wind chimes off the wall we’re building...

brown fuckers huh? A brown man kills one white woman and you dudes are ready to lynch someone. Yet lets face it. The recent mass shootings over the last few years have been done so by upstanding white dudes right. But of course they get the mental health pass right. Just keep that in mind before you string up the rope. And if you really believe that wall is going up you are as clueless as the orange turd.

Back