• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dhb?

jimmy14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody have some recommendation where to get dhb? Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hmmm....I just looked, and I didn't see it.

We have raws on the site.

I could be totally wrong, but something tells me MinuteMaid could make it happen as a semi-finished or finished product for you guys. Send him a PM or an email.

Anybody have some recommendation where to get dhb? Thanks

Purple Panda. I picked some up a few months ago. Haven't tried it yet though.

Raws wouldn't do me any good, I'm not clever enough to make my own. And wouldn't by Androgen. Hopefully someone else has some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Not an Androgen fan Comeback?
I've never tried it so can't speak for myself. And I'm sorry but I would rather not get into the reason. Just hoping to find some sources who carry it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Purple Panda. I picked some up a few months ago. Haven't tried it yet though.
Ya actually got some today my buddy made it for me from pandas raws it's at 185mg per ml.

We have raws on the site.

I could be totally wrong, but something tells me MinuteMaid could make it happen as a semi-finished or finished product for you guys. Send him a PM or an email.
That could be, and I might do that. But right now I'm waiting on him to make it happen for a special order I placed with him for a finished product of Metribolone. So because I'm a first time customer, I'll wait to see how that works out first, before I send him a request for another special order, be it DHB or something else.

That could be, and I might do that. But right now I'm waiting on him to make it happen for a special order I placed with him for a finished product of Metribolone. So because I'm a first time customer, I'll wait to see how that works out first, before I send him a request for another special order, be it DHB or something else.

Got it, buddy!

I am seriously thinking of trying this stuff myself as well, heard it is very, very similar to Primo at a fraction of the cost and not as much pinning, may have to put an order in.

*edit, you guys are talking about this correct? "DHB/Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Cypionate 100mg/ml"

I am seriously thinking of trying this stuff myself as well, heard it is very, very similar to Primo at a fraction of the cost and not as much pinning, may have to put an order in.

Primo is an enanthate. You can pin it once or twice a week.

Primobolin also comes in Acetate. As well as oral tablets and transdermal creams.

I feel DHB is superior. But may be more harsh on bloodwork. Im fixing to get bloods drawn to see what it's doing.

I'm using PPl DHB and it's solid I'm at 800mg/wk and started stacking with 800 mg/wk test and have adjusted that test down to 250mg/wk test and DHB 800wk .My diet is shit I'll admit that but I've noticed the same thing as while running tren that I can get away with a shit diet and still get great results. I'm not recommending that but it's the truth. I also noticed a overall good feeling similar to when I run a high test only cycle. Strength has definitely came up.

Get Shredded!
Primobolin also comes in Acetate. As well as oral tablets and transdermal creams.

I feel DHB is superior. But may be more harsh on bloodwork. Im fixing to get bloods drawn to see what it's doing.

Thanks would love to know what it does to bloods, but isn't DHB kind of mild like Primo is? but I have read by some they compare DHB to Tren!? is this right lol, what would you compare DHB to?

Thanks again

Last edited:
To me it's like a really clean and more powerful NPP. Clean as in zero water retention.. great vasularity and the anabolic ratio is amazing. I'm stacking it with NPP.. 500NPP/500DHB.. never looked this good on a cycle. And yes.. I notice cheat days don't really do any damage like they normally would.. I'm constantly leaner and bigger.

To me it's like a really clean and more powerful NPP. Clean as in zero water retention.. great vasularity and the anabolic ratio is amazing. I'm stacking it with NPP.. 500NPP/500DHB.. never looked this good on a cycle. And yes.. I notice cheat days don't really do any damage like they normally would.. I'm constantly leaner and bigger.

Thanks again, I also have seen where some like to do a DHB/EQ combo with low TRT levels of Test.

How many weeks are you doing?

Primo Ace isn't too hard. Expecially compared to Injectable Winny (solution),or Tren Base. But yes it's a bitch!

I'm doing 15 weeks.. I usually grab a bunch of vials and when I'm finished with them my cycle is over.. lol!

I would certainly buy more Androgen gear. If they now have DHB, that would be my first choice.
Absolutely certain their gear is 100% legit.

Back