• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member from California

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys! New member here. I’ve been shadowing this forum for years to seek advise but decided to finally become a member so I can finally ask my own questions to all the knowledgeable people here. My name is Sam. I’m 29 years old. Live in California. Been working out for about 10 years. Out of all the forums I’ve shadowed over the years, this one is the best because everybody here seems to be very respectful to each other and people here don’t give a hard time to newbies. People actually act like adults here compared to some of the craps I’ve seen on other forums. Glad to be a part of the forum. Thanks!

PS: Just recently started my 3rd cycle which consists of org sust. (250 mg e3d), deca (250mg/week), dbol (40mg ed). Got AI on hand and will be following proper pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome brah.

That's a great cycle for gains!

Thanks guys! Appreciate the love!

Yes, welcome to ASF...glad to hear good comments...I agree!

Welcome to the forum!

Hey guys! New member here. I’ve been shadowing this forum for years to seek advise but decided to finally become a member so I can finally ask my own questions to all the knowledgeable people here. My name is Sam. I’m 29 years old. Live in California. Been working out for about 10 years. Out of all the forums I’ve shadowed over the years, this one is the best because everybody here seems to be very respectful to each other and people here don’t give a hard time to newbies. People actually act like adults here compared to some of the craps I’ve seen on other forums. Glad to be a part of the forum. Thanks!

PS: Just recently started my 3rd cycle which consists of org sust. (250 mg e3d), deca (250mg/week), dbol (40mg ed). Got AI on hand and will be following proper pct.

Welcome There's a good group of men and women on this forum.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

welcome...and yes..def the most legit forum on the interwebs

Back