• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I’m a new and permanent customer of DG!!!!!!

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Put in an order for 3 orders of org. Sust. On Sunday and Alan shipped it out the very next day, Monday morning!!! Everything came in original packaging. This was my first ever purchase online for supplements and I was very nervous to try it but after reading everybody’s glowing recommendations for DG, I decided to give it a chance and I’m glad I did. I put in another order last night for my brother and I which consists of another order of org sust, alpha deca, and alphabol. This guy is literally like Amazon Prime, I expect everything to get here by Thursday or Friday.
SPECIAL THANKS TO ADHOME01: I was nervous about this upon my 1st order and he put me at ease about the process. After messaging him with questions, I had forgotten to check if he had responded and when I finally did, I noticed that he had sent me 3 separate message on 3 separate days to make sure my needs were met and assurance that everything would come on time. The DG team is great and I’m a believer now lol.

I’m a permanent customer now. Never shopping anywhere else. Finally, an end to getting ripped off by dudes at the gym!

PS: I’ve been shadowing this forum for years for and I finally signed up. My name is Sam, I’m 29, and have been in the gym since 19. Just recently started my 3rd cycle with the org sust, deca, and dbol. Just wanna say that out of all the forums, this is the best one. Everyone on here is very respectful and doesn’t treat you like crap for asking questions or giving a hard time to newbies. Appreciate this forum very much.

Last edited:
Also, anyone tried Organon Sust? My first time trying it. Let me know what your thoughts are on it.

Fastest Shipping around and quality authentic products! Little Pricey but your paying for quality and convience!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fastest Shipping around and quality authentic products! Little Pricey but your paying for quality and convience!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree, so worth it to have a domestic source and not worry about long wait times and customs. I put my 2nd order in on Monday night, and once again Alan sent it the next day on Tuesday and the expected delivery date on the tracking says it should be here Friday. The way DG handles their operation is way too perfect. And they reply to all messages and email quick. Their operation and customer service is a lot like how Amazon treats their Amazon Prime members, which I’m a member of lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan delivers.

And that's my favorite Sust.

If you don’t mind me asking bro, how did you run the org Sust? I’m running it 250 every 3 days. Is that an ideal schedule?

If you don’t mind me asking bro, how did you run the org Sust? I’m running it 250 every 3 days. Is that an ideal schedule?

Try using this graph.

http://steroidcalc.com/

Sust.Components:

Testosterone propionate 30 mg per ml;

Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg per ml;
Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg per ml;
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg per ml

Hey Saini, just an FYI that you might want to review the rules: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/21096-ASF-Rules-Mandatory-Read

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

IML Gear Cream!
I have been a customer for 2 years or something like that , NEVER once had a problem !!!! OK well one time and it was HGH , i felt it was tampered with ... ( I DO NOT AT ALL THINK DRUGS GEAR HAD ANY INVOLVEMENT) I don’t even want to post this but it is important for everybody to keep a close eye ... Again like i said Alan has been a great business man as far as i am concerned , but every once in a while there are slick fucks out there ... Just be careful with HGH , however everything i purchase is from DG and if I decide to run HGH again l will get it from DG .... The best source on this forum , well at least just as good as any other sources and there are a lot on this forum ... we are very lucky ..

When i say slick fucks i am not referring to DG , i am talking about somebody at the pharmacy or somewhere that they purchase the gear from ,

Back