• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh 5 days a week mk677 on off days opinions?

jimmy14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I would like to hear some opinions and some experiences I'm going to be running HGH 5 days and on my off days I was thinking of taking mk-677? Or run my mk-677 with my HGH?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey I would like to hear some opinions and some experiences I'm going to be running HGH 5 days and on my off days I was thinking of taking mk-677? Or run my mk-677 with my HGH?

I'd just use the hgh and loose the MK it's probable a waste if your gh is decent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What is caused in general such a stack? And what effect do you expect from each drug?

What is caused in general such a stack? And what effect do you expect from each drug?
I don't understand your question I think your saying what do I expect from stacking these 2 drugs together? Answer to burn fat, build muscle, sleep better, look younger, just all around sense of health but ya dosent seem to good of an idea to stack together they both do the same exact same thing it's like running black tops and grey tops together I guess I was just trying to save money cause I'm doing 5 on 2 off of gh so I figured use the mk in replace of the gh

I would run GH Monday to Friday Saturday mk-677 Sunday day off...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am almost out of my Hgh with more on the way. I am going to sub Mk677 until it gets here. Interesting to see how it works. Let us know what you decided to do and how it is working for you.

Back