• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dallas McCarver: Autopsy

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dallas McCarver: Autopsy

by Anthony Roberts

Dallas McCarver, IFBB professional bodybuilder, died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease, including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.

Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body, shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.

Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened liver), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.

His testosterone levels were within normal range at the time of death, despite having an elevated epitestosterone level (indicating testosterone replacement, though not abuse per se). Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present.

Also noted (but neither tested for, nor listed as a contributing factor in Dallas’ death) was a prior history of hGH and insulin use.

Source: https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/dallas-mccarver-autopsy-5ec5f959163d

Attachments

• 24068163_10214774000486446_5001509494638102752_n.jpg
    24068163_10214774000486446_5001509494638102752_n.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 218
I just figured it was a mixture of asthma, food, and tren. And the worst case scenario happend and started coughing not being able to get his breath which probably led to a airway obstruction obstruction.

Who knows.

Come on guys, a 833 gram heart is pretty big considering a normal heart is in the 300 gram range, plus it is really deformed.

And severe atherosclerosis?

And he had a 4500 gram liver when a normal liver weighs 1500 grams?

Fuckin guy was a mess!

Kid is bein crazy so I can’t listen

What did the toxicology report say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Kid is bein crazy so I can’t listen

What did the toxicology report say

Nothing but marijuana, he didn't say what AAS tests showed

Nothing but marijuana, he didn't say what AAS tests showed

Course he didn’t lol.

Judging by the size of his organs sounds like he was worse than piana

Testosterone level of 550 in his off season what the fuck?

Is this when I say he died loving what he did?

I guess so, but I bet if he could have a do over in life he would not want to die at age 26, thus probably would take a different path in life.

Dallas McCarvers TEST LEVEL = 55,000 nanos

The most Stunning Revelation of Dallas McCarver's death, that everyone including myself initially missed, is that he had a Total Testosterone Level of 55,000 nanograms. I have never seen or even heard of anything remotely close to this in my life.

Remember the average natural male level is 270 to approx 1,100 nanograms per dL.

If Dallas's numbers were correct, his autopsy showed 550 nanograms PER MILLILTER. When you convert this, 550 ngs/dL is 55,000 ngs/DL.

55 times the maximul natural level. Inconceivable -

The most Stunning Revelation of Dallas McCarver's death, that everyone including myself initially missed, is that he had a Total Testosterone Level of 55,000 nanograms. I have never seen or even heard of anything remotely close to this in my life.

Remember the average natural male level is 270 to approx 1,100 nanograms per dL.

If Dallas's numbers were correct, his autopsy showed 550 nanograms PER MILLILTER. When you convert this, 550 ngs/dL is 55,000 ngs/DL.

55 times the maximul natural level. Inconceivable

23905761_1935855929788475_3077665626796803969_n.jpg

Where u see that? What else was he taking.

Towards bottom of the report. Only steroid that he popped positive for was tren, and a test level of 550

Towards bottom of the report. Only steroid that he popped positive for was tren, and a test level of 550

WesleyInman wrote:

55 times the maximul natural level. Inconceivable -

55 times the maximul natural level. Inconceivable

23905761_1935855929788475_3077665626796803969_n.jpg

The testosterone to epitestosterone ratio is what they use to catch athletes. 4 and under is a passing score. He had 132.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently he was not a believer in low testosterone cycles.

Analysis of testosterone as in the normal range is wrong. See WesleyInman's comments in a separate thread. His level was 55,000, not 550.

Is there any way for moderators to combine the 3-4 separate threads on the autopsy report into one thread?

Wow ( Crazy ) oh well .... poor kid .

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how much Test it would take to get to 5500 ??? Something doesn’t sound rite about that ..

No - a level of 550 would not have resulted in a ratio of 132. I think WesleyInman's analysis is correct.

You did not actually believe Dorian Yates spouting that bullshit about 500mg testosterone cycles, did you? What did you think these guys are using?

Think about it. Winning is all that matters. If the other guy uses 1,000mg and beats you, then you will use 1,200. And so on . . . they are using way more than that and then some.

About the only time you are going to get the truth on this matter is in an autopsy report. You did not think any of these guys are going to tell the truth in an interview for Muscular Development, did you?

No - a level of 550 would not have resulted in a ratio of 132. I think WesleyInman's analysis is correct.

You did not actually believe Dorian Yates spouting that bullshit about 500mg testosterone cycles, did you? What did you think these guys are using?

Think about it. Winning is all that matters. If the other guy uses 1,000mg and beats you, then you will use 1,200. And so on . . . they are using way more than that and then some.

About the only time you are going to get the truth on this matter is in an autopsy report. You did not think any of these guys are going to tell the truth in an interview for Muscular Development, did you?

I didn’t even listen to the report I just read the papers lol.

But how do you even get a level that high?! With only tren present in the system (and obviously test)

Dorian Yates was a goddamn liar

Back