• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin

chubbs

the patient
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone well-versed and experienced with bitcoin PM me please for some questions? Yes, I know there are bitcoin FAQs on sponsors' pages, but I want real experience info please.

Best way to learn is by doing it, based on my experience so far anyways.

Can someone well-versed and experienced with bitcoin PM me please for some questions? Yes, I know there are bitcoin FAQs on sponsors' pages, but I want real experience info please.
PM Dema , no joke , he is heavy into it and knows ALOT ...

Yep... I'm always a pm away
How crazy is this Bitcoin going to get? Is there going to be a big correction sometime. I know enough just to be dangerous.

How crazy is this Bitcoin going to get? Is there going to be a big correction sometime. I know enough just to be dangerous.

We are seeing something we never seen before.... a big correction might happen due to all the new money in bitcoin.. once there is a small correction the new guys might freak out and all dump for losses...
but on the other hand with all the new money in.. its much harder to manipulate so big swings are going to happen less and less.... right now it's best to just hold your coins until some signs come about

Back