• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ww111

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mark my words fellas !!! Not good , things are falling apart all over the globe 🌎 North Korea , Syiria , Iran , NATO on the border of Russia 🇷🇺, India 🇮🇳, Pakistani.. It is 2 1/2 minutes to midnight 🕛 rite now !!!!!!!!

I am fully stocked up on BBs... bring it!

You drinking?

Is that a rhetorical question ??? Of course i am ,, but more hung over than drunk ... No real talk ... just do some research ... fuck go on you tube and punch in WW111 , it will at least catch u up ...

Maybe it's the end times and Trump is the anti Christ. 😨

So we've been told for a year now. Lol still waiting for the sky to fall. I was told the markets would be first. What did they close at Friday?

Jesus you’re retarded. You created this same thread like a month ago.

Never go full retard summy

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus you’re retarded. You created this same thread like a month ago.

Never go full retard summy

It’s real my man !!! It is VERY real , u guys need to get your heads out of your facebooks and twitter or whatever it is and watch and learn what is really going on

It’s real my man !!! It is VERY real , u guys need to get your heads out of your facebooks and twitter or whatever it is and watch and learn what is really going on

Give a link summy.

Ok , well i hopefully you have a bunker !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just go on you tube !!!! WW111 all kinds of recent REAL TALK

You should probably go get in yours ASAP and make sure the WiFi is disabled.

you do realize that people post shit on youtube to make money? and you dont have to be an expert at anything, just post a video of a helicopters navigation lights on and say its a helicopter shooting at civilians in vegas an watch how many idiots show up saying it must be real.

If your dumbass ever cracked a book, you'd see yhis shit is cyclical
...antifa is the new riotous niggers from the 60"s civil rights movement, Russia Cold War shit, the media is on the POTUS, bitches want equal rights, feminism, terrorist like the PLO, IRA and the SLA....this shit is the same for 50-60 years, it cycles back...open a fucking book and quit acting stupid...
You must be a millenial.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Back