• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low Volume vs High

kennypowers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious, do you guys have more straight mass growth from high weights low sets or a more modern low weight high rep.

My best growth had been a combo of everything. Doing Fortitude Training. I can post up a sample later if you're interested. You work everything three times a week with lower volume, once heavy, once light, once with 6 sets of 4 with 10 seconds rest between. Works great but it does take some discipline to get through the long days

My best growth had been a combo of everything. Doing Fortitude Training. I can post up a sample later if you're interested. You work everything three times a week with lower volume, once heavy, once light, once with 6 sets of 4 with 10 seconds rest between. Works great but it does take some discipline to get through the long days

Just curious, do you guys have more straight mass growth from high weights low sets or a more modern low weight high rep.

Training in the 4-6 rep range @ 80-90% intensity will produce the greatest increase in the size and number of myofibrils which translates to mass. However training in all rep ranges will produce the best overall physique .
Good luck.

Training in the 4-6 rep range @ 80-90% intensity will produce the greatest increase in the size and number of myofibrils which translates to mass. However training in all rep ranges will produce the best overall physique .
Good luck.
Mmmmhmmmm

Another reason I love Fortitude Training.

I'd do this as I bet it's effective, but I'd want to get a full 15 reps on each body part each day, do I'd do way too much volume.
Might be able to do it if I keep the drugs high and suck down leucine and hmb all day.

I'd do this as I bet it's effective, but I'd want to get a full 15 reps on each body part each day, do I'd do way too much volume.
Might be able to do it if I keep the drugs high and suck down leucine and hmb all day.
You don't need 15 reps on every exercise every session.

This training program is set up to cover all aspects needed for growth.

If you did what you suggested, you would completely miss out on heavy loading.

I do something kinda similar by accident I’ve always just simply rotated between high reps or high weight for body parts. So like one chest day go for big numbers on the bench, the next, do high reps, more varied exercises and then back again and follow a similar method for each main group. I figure it’s a simple and dirty way to stimulate both types of muscle fiber without having to put much thought in.

All rep ranges and moderate to high volume. Also, 2x per week frequency has been money for me.

Back