• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sicko pervs

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw the hottest Tranny contest , I never even looked at the thread , not because I wouldn't but I have not ( not interested ) Anyways the point if this is I just noticed it had only 80 posts , but it has over 35k views ?????????? LMAO , a bunch of closet tranny lovers on here ..

Closet?? You need to spend more time here, our love for trannies is well known. I’ve been banned for my posting of them in the past.

I saw the hottest Tranny contest , I never even looked at the thread , not because I wouldn't but I have not ( not interested ) Anyways the point if this is I just noticed it had only 80 posts , but it has over 35k views ?????????? LMAO , a bunch of closet tranny lovers on here ..
Its a circus sideshow. You ever drive by a car wreck?

Tranny's are fine. I would worry now if they started posting donky shows and shit like that.
Lol

Trannies are <3. Not the masculine type though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See guys? He does have a moral compass, and might not be the psychopath he's made out to be.

Whoa whoa whoa my moral compass is my dick ... if it doesn’t point up towards the clouds it isn’t a good decision. I still get hard watching gory killing movies

It's only gay if you cum....

Sent from my DEA work phone

The place hasn't gone to shit until people start posting their turds.

See guys? He does have a moral compass, and might not be the psychopath he's made out to be.

It's the avatar. If it wasn't for the Dahmer avatar his posts wouldn't seam nearly as demented to me.

Trannies that used to be females (add a dick) are fine if they're banging another female.

But how do you know what they started as? Is there a different term for a tranny that used to be a girl?

Trannies that used to be females (add a dick) are fine if they're banging another female.

But how do you know what they started as? Is there a different term for a tranny that used to be a girl?

You can tell be their assholes.

female to male . You can tell by the weird tiny dick that looks like a clit but larger . Most ftm don’t get surgery they just take hormones

Look it up , they sell tiny flesh lights it’s like the size of a thimble.

No they had a video of a ftm tranny using it on his/her clit / tiny dick .

No they had a video of a ftm tranny using it on his/her clit / tiny dick .
that makes absolutely no sense, being a woman she should know what women like as far a penis size then make the transition and have a little dick, unless its true that size doesnt matter

that makes absolutely no sense, being a woman she should know what women like as far a penis size then make the transition and have a little dick, unless its true that size doesnt matter

Whatever woman said size doesn’t matter was getting it from someone else . They do make strap ons . Watch shameless there is a character in there dating a ftm . They use strapons

They also make extenders . Where it’s a strap on for a guys dick . His dick is in this hollowed out penis then the last few inches isn’t hollow. I’ve never heard of anyone using them personally, but who’s going to admit that they have a little dick

They also make extenders . Where it’s a strap on for a guys dick . His dick is in this hollowed out penis then the last few inches isn’t hollow. I’ve never heard of anyone using them personally, but who’s going to admit that they have a little dick
its a shame people cant be happy with what they are

Back