• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

New batch of NPP...feel free to chime in

Liftheavy5

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These raws seem to be overdosed, got them from a popular source from this forum.

I am using Basskillers calculator, but I am lowering the BB from 18% to 12%. Grapeeed oil is my carrier.

Will this batch be able to handle more than 160 mgs/ml?

Thoughtful opinions welcome, thank you.

How can you tell if it's overdosed by looking at powder?

12% is going to turn into jello with GSO

With GSO you will not be able to hold 150mg of NPP. You'll need around 17% BB.. 200mg would need 20%. Would probably hurt like fuk.

Get you some mig840 man... even mct oil would be better than GSO!

How can you tell if it's overdosed by looking at powder?

12% is going to turn into jello with GSO

With GSO you will not be able to hold 150mg of NPP. You'll need around 17% BB.. 200mg would need 20%. Would probably hurt like fuk.

Get you some mig840 man... even mct oil would be better than GSO!

OOPs, EDIT. I just saw Tone's post above me. Must have been simultaneous with my post

I ran NPP powder from PPL and it was extremely potent. Everyone who tried it agreed. I made sure to obtain more from that specific batch.

So, as per Tone, I am going to keep this around 150-160 mgs.

Am I good with 12% B

GSO is what I have. Last batch turned out well, but it was about 150. To be clear, Tone, you are recommending 17%. I am fairly sure I used less last time, but I will follow your directions. Probably ask Cap Cook as well, lol. You two are my go to guys.

At 150mg in GSO you might be able to get away with 15.. but it will start to crash around day 5 or 6 and become sludge by day 10. If you don't mind reheats then you can get away with it.

OK, here is the end game plan: Oil in ml's: 130
Dosage in mg's: 150
Powder weight: .85

Oil needed: 88.73
Powder 19.5 grams (I have 20 grams, using it all)
BA 2.6 ml
BB 22.10 (17%)

At 150mg in GSO you might be able to get away with 15.. but it will start to crash around day 5 or 6 and become sludge by day 10. If you don't mind reheats then you can get away with it.

I need these to hold, especially once bottled.

What do you recommend?

Will 17% BA do the trick?

Yep. Recipe looks good.

Heat and stir well.

If you're real paranoid jus throw 1.5g inside a 10mL vial. Add 17% BB and 2% BA. Put a stopper in it and heat it up.

Once you see its fine and dandy.. whip up the rest of your 120mL and pour in your 10mL prototype vial.

Filter
Cap
Admire your finished work

IML Gear Cream!
Already jumped in....filtering. It expanded to 145 ml's. Looks good as of now. I used a tiny bit more BA/BB

Thank you for your help, sir!

Overdosed...huh? It's impossible to have overdosed powder. If it's 100% pure it can't any higher, 1 gram = 1 gram

REHH I couldn't figure out how to word it.. you got it right lol

You can't overdose a powder.

NPP-1 grams displaces 0.942
METHANDROSTENOLONE (D-BOL)-1 gram displaces 0.919
STANOZOLOL (WINSTROL)-1 gram displaces 0.962
OXYMETHOLONE (ANADROL)1 gram displaces 0.996
BOLDENONE UNDECANOATE (EQ) 1 gram displaces approx. 0.998

Potency is a measure of drug activity expressed in terms of the amount required to produce an effect of given intensity.
Purity is a measure of the amount of API present in a sample compared to those of related substances, impurities, residual solvents, etc.
http://kb.mtc-usa.com/article/AA-01...ween-potency-and-purity-in-drug-products.html
Hi Dan duchain
NPP-1 grams displaces 0.942
METHANDROSTENOLONE (D-BOL)-1 gram displaces 0.919
STANOZOLOL (WINSTROL)-1 gram displaces 0.962
OXYMETHOLONE (ANADROL)1 gram displaces 0.996
BOLDENONE UNDECANOATE (EQ) 1 gram displaces approx. 0.998
Hi gio

Both have been banned again

I'm not so sure Gio and Turbo are the same person.
Gio has an Olizee autoclave and I think Turbo's was an Acme, delivered by one of his friends, a coyote.

Maybe brothers?

Now that you banned Turbo, where am I gonna get my ideas (soughts) for low health impact cycles?

They aren't the same person but, both of those people have been banned previously and just happen to be in the same thread

Get Shredded!
Hi Dan duchain Hi gio

Both have been banned again
what's wrong with u.who is gio and why u banned me.if I'm gio I'll registered as gio or etc.i registered second time because REHH had some problems in head and also u.now u can banne me because u are paranoid and think like child.i already post that I'm from Moldova also name Alexander . I saw gios posts he don't know how brew and I brew steroids 3years already.so don't be rude!!!!REHH don't be monkey!

I'm not so sure Gio and Turbo are the same person.
Gio has an Olizee autoclave and I think Turbo's was an Acme, delivered by one of his friends, a coyote.

Maybe brothers?

Now that you banned Turbo, where am I gonna get my ideas (soughts) for low health impact cycles?
low health? I check everything with doctor every 4wk and after off cycle I check my body.also before start cycle.this is second time.i use this cycle once a year.

Now if REHH tone or montego has problems with me u can banne me. Here no-one post something what helped me.

Now if REHH tone or montego has problems with me u can banne me. Here no-one post something what helped me.

Sounds like your rant is ban worthy. Grow up.

low health? I check everything with doctor every 4wk and after off cycle I check my body.also before start cycle.this is second time.i use this cycle once a year.
In Moldova, doctors make tell me smokes cigarettes fir making good health. Two packs for every ml if testosterones. Steroids no hurt liver hear for make drink of vodka cleans liver. Moldova vodka like petrol so if liver survive petrol make drinking, then steroids no promblem.

In Moldova, doctors make tell me smokes cigarettes fir making good health. Two packs for every ml if testosterones. Steroids no hurt liver hear for make drink of vodka cleans liver. Moldova vodka like petrol so if liver survive petrol make drinking, then steroids no promblem.

Exactly!

Back