• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next. Cycle advice please !!

MMAbeast

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay I’ve never ran sust before so I’m kind of confused on the pin schedule I’ve heard eod ed onnce a week well here is the cycle info

1-8
400mg of npp ( eod pins at 125mg per pin)
600sust
75mg of a anadrol 1-5

8-16
Sust 600mg
400mg same pin schedule
Tren A 100mg eod

Superdrol 30mg 8-12
12-16 will be running a cutting oral just not sure yet. I do have aromasin on hand and Caber and HCG might run HCG during or post not sure yet depends on how bad shutdown is.

Thanks for reading. Will be all psl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to add I am doing international has anyone had experience with this before? This is my first time using psl as source so I will be logging more then likely I’d go over goals and cycle history and all that but I think you all know me pretty well so I’m not going to waste my time.

I would pin it eod along with the npp and tren to keep it easy and not have to worry about missing pins. If it is 250 mg/ml .75 evey shot eod would put you at 656 test every week and thats close enough for me . You could also just pin three times a week people claim that you need more often to keep blood levels stable , I️ have done both and could honestly not tell the difference. Good luck on your cycle

Sust should be pinned eod to take advantage off all the esters and not have any dips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would pin it eod along with the npp and tren to keep it easy and not have to worry about missing pins. If it is 250 mg/ml .75 evey shot eod would put you at 656 test every week and thats close enough for me . You could also just pin three times a week people claim that you need more often to keep blood levels stable , I️ have done both and could honestly not tell the difference. Good luck on your cycle

Thanks for the reply bro. I may do that

Sust should be pinned eod to take advantage off all the esters and not have any dips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So taking .75 ml eod would be best ?

I’ll just pin 1mg eod make it easy. Think that be enough test for the cycle ? Also npp @ 400 is g2g ? Always ran decca but I’ve wanted to try npp

I’ll just pin 1mg eod make it easy. Think that be enough test for the cycle ? Also npp @ 400 is g2g ? Always ran decca but I’ve wanted to try npp

Actually that’s 1500 per week right ? Way to much

Actually that’s 1500 per week right ? Way to much

250 eod would be 875 every week .take the number and multiply it by 3.5 and that is how we come up with the amount. I like npp 500-600a week for me.

250 eod would be 875 every week .take the number and multiply it by 3.5 and that is how we come up with the amount. I like npp 500-600a week for me.

I’m 175 lol that’s why I chose 400

IML Gear Cream!

Got hurt 8 months ago and lost 40lbs

Npp I would crank up to 6 personally that’s 67 mg npp per 100mg. So 600 would put you at a true 400mg npp.

Back