• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD fast as fuck!!!

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes sir 6 bottles of tren ace to my door fast as fuck..
One thing about Gearchurch is there communication.. Best out there no shit. Next T/A again fast as fuck even during the thanksgiving time they have no problem pushing there self away from the table to get your dvds out asap.. Other labs take notes that is service not the on and off again reps talking bout it these guy's do it.. But don't trust me try it you'll see.. As far as domestic goes keep these guy's on hand if overseas can't do it when you need try gc they'll get you taken care of... This lab is got a stamp of my approval they are def g2g... The tren well my guy's love it that means it's working no junk here and def no ( black and white dots animals can touch that ).... Lol again ct approved..

Gearchurch you are g2g in my book keep doing that dam thing you do it's working for me and my crew fuck the rest..

Cheapthreads out..

Back