• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren/EQ Double Base Review

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys it’s been 1 week trying out the double base. I’ve been pinning .5ml anywhere from 2hrs preworkout to 40 minutes preworkout.

The sweet spot for me is 40 minutes pre workout. Hands down insane.

Pros: insane pumps, about an hr after pin everything blows up like I just carb loaded. Lotsa endurance as well.

Cons: every single time I have pinned the base I get an overwhelming taste and smell of curdled milk. Lingers for about 10 minutes sometimes followed by tren cough sometimes not.

I will definitely be using this for the rest of my shred log considering I have 4 vials and each vial will last me 20 days. Holla!!

Highly recommend trying it out. I’ve never done anything as a base before this so this was an unbiased experience

Thanks for the feedback!!! I'm glad you like the product and we are glad your on the team!

Alright guys it’s been 1 week trying out the double base. I’ve been pinning .5ml anywhere from 2hrs preworkout to 40 minutes preworkout.

The sweet spot for me is 40 minutes pre workout. Hands down insane.

Pros: insane pumps, about an hr after pin everything blows up like I just carb loaded. Lotsa endurance as well.

Cons: every single time I have pinned the base I get an overwhelming taste and smell of curdled milk. Lingers for about 10 minutes sometimes followed by tren cough sometimes not.

I will definitely be using this for the rest of my shred log considering I have 4 vials and each vial will last me 20 days. Holla!!

Highly recommend trying it out. I’ve never done anything as a base before this so this was an unbiased experience

Lucky bastard!! Wish my funds were not so tight right now. Did you use anything else pre workout or the pumps strictly from the base? Wonder what the taste is about? Could it be anything that reacts in your diet?

Lucky bastard!! Wish my funds were not so tight right now. Did you use anything else pre workout or the pumps strictly from the base? Wonder what the taste is about? Could it be anything that reacts in your diet?

Had the same pumps with or without preworkout.

Idk dude but it’s the WEIRDEST sensation ever

Nice. What mg is this mix. I love pre-workout bases. So far I've used injectable dbol and TNE. Tren is supposed to be the strongest, nandrolone base sounds good too

Nice. What mg is this mix. I love pre-workout bases. So far I've used injectable dbol and TNE. Tren is supposed to be the strongest, nandrolone base sounds good too
Yeah I really want to try nandrolone base...tren base is amazing but I prefer tne

Ironlion@keemail.me

Trenbase/Eqbase 150mg/ml split 75mg/75mg

QUOTE=REHH;1320462]Nice. What mg is this mix. I love pre-workout bases. So far I've used injectable dbol and TNE. Tren is supposed to be the strongest, nandrolone base sounds good too[/QUOTE]

Trenbase/Eqbase 150mg/ml split 75mg/75mg

QUOTE=REHH;1320462]Nice. What mg is this mix. I love pre-workout bases. So far I've used injectable dbol and TNE. Tren is supposed to be the strongest, nandrolone base sounds good too
[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Back