• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

protein...

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ever take a look at this?

arsenic, lead, mercury...

Attachments

• protein-drinks.jpg
    protein-drinks.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 43
FUck ...I love muscle milk

I always hated EAS! Protein powder is silly.
Ever since they were sold to Abbott, their shit has went downhill. I use to be a big fan of myoplex back in the day.

Sly, any idea on protein sources that are G2G that dont have these horrible results?

Ever since they were sold to Abbott, their shit has went downhill. I use to be a big fan of myoplex back in the day.

Well... I try to put high quality supplements in my body, I work hard to be huge but huge and unhealthy is not an option for me.
Here are some pictures of what I personally use. Even my Pyruvate is pharma grade!
I don’t know if you can find those brands in the US.
I also have in hand a private lab study on many brand and they score fucking high on mold/mildew and also higher trans fat then state on the label...
The worst is that if it wasn’t true, all the major brand who make shitload of money selling crap to everyone will had be on line at court house to sued everyone coming out whit that kind of results but... the stay crazy quiet!
Sly.

Attachments

• 1361491099545.jpg
    1361491099545.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1361275392932.jpg
    1361275392932.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
  • iso cut.jpg
    iso cut.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 13
What about carnivore mass and the protein