• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labels

Pegasus

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody know somebody who makes labels. My old source is out the game.

Masking tape and a sharpie.

Duct tape works best. It really sticks to the glass.. lol!

If it's personal use.. just go to Office Depot and grab the little Avary labels.. you can download the software. It's free and easy.

If you want holograms ect ect I know a guy in China who does amazing work but it isn't cheap.

If you have label vial stopper boxes problem I have friend which works in China. Gives u shipping guarantee. So cheap and quality product.

I have a great connection in China for labels bud. They fast can help design them and are reasonable priced

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pm me bud and I'll give you their info and send you a pic of my labels so you can see just how nice they look.. they have halograms on them and available with boxes also if you wanted them

With color coordinated caps if you ship no one knows what is in the bottles unless they have the color code. That goes in secure email based off shore.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks everybody. Yes, I love in USA. I use different color tops for every compound. When I ship discreet, I do no labels. But I make more local sales. Abd presentation is everything

thanks everybody. Yes, I love in USA. I use different color tops for every compound. When I ship discreet, I do no labels. But I make more local sales. Abd presentation is everything

We were just discussing why we like clear bottles. It is because you can see just how golden and absolutely pure the oil is. I have had people tell me could sell a lot if I used labels. But as I mentioned, I am making gear for me. That is all I care about. Yes, word of mouth regarding quality does spread fast, but my goal is not to pursue money.

Here is a pic of labels I got made I covered name up for a reason
edf2dfd151bcccef6080bfbc306d38c1.jpg

Nice label. Actually Looks like the labels every china source tried to sell me.

Nice label. Actually Looks like the labels every china source tried to sell me.
It actually is lol... The plan was to get a nice looking label that would possibly look familiar but is new to my local area. Anybody who would be looking for labels from sources in China will see this label multiple times...

Back