• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vials be gone!

mig139

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been meaning to ask for a while... How do you guys dispose of the empty vials? I have a whole bunch to get rid off but I'm too paranoid to just put them in the trash can.... How you guys do it?!

Been meaning to ask for a while... How do you guys dispose of the empty vials? I have a whole bunch to get rid off but I'm too paranoid to just put them in the trash can.... How you guys do it?!

Damn! Are a lot of them Tren vials? You could put them in some one else trash. I recycle.

Take the label off....put them in a bag....smash them with a hammer and throw them out. Simple

I put em in the sharps container and when full, it all goes into a distant dumpster.

I take the labels off and put them in a grocery bag tied up tight. Then dispose of them at any gas station garbage. It's so cold out the employees just want to tie big bag as fast as possible and get it in the dumpster. It's cold as hell out here.

Give em to a daycare in an underserved area. They can play with them.

I have some projects by me... I can bury my old vials is the playground's sandbox... Shit is a project... I can bury my used pinz also... I don't have aids... THANKS COLO!

IML Gear Cream!
throw em out...with the needles...you know, in case the local bum needs a boost.

I take the tops off -put lil notes with phone numbers of ppl I don't like-recrimp and seal-and take them to beach and lakes and toss em in !! Yup-that's what I do-OD

Last edited:
Now that I have said what I do, to be a responsible citizen, I should note that this isn't what you should do with your empty vials. You should bring dispose of them at a facility that is set up to take hormone-laden waste. Here's what happens when you toss them via an improper method: Your vials end up crushed in a regular landfill somewhere. It rains, and the testosterone (or tren or deca etc) residue washes off the glass, and ends up in in the surrounding enviroment. The ecosystem gets jacked on your gear, and that is not good.

OK, that said, don't take any gear that is illegally obtained to any specialty disposal center, because you will get your ass busted. There should be a "no questions asked policy" for being responsible and disposing of your used hormone products in the proper location, but alas, there isn't. You can turn in your AKs and ARs without any questions, but your empty testosterone vials? Nope.

Update: Depending on where you live, some communities have free or charge hazardous waste sites for public. In some cases, you can just drive up and turn it in and get a new container. Check your local options out online for safety before doing this.

Last edited:
Now that I have said what I do, to be a responsible citizen, I should note that this isn't what you should do with your empty vials. You should bring dispose of them at a facility that is set up to take hormone-laden waste. Here's what happens when you toss them via an improper method: Your vials end up crushed in a regular landfill somewhere. It rains, and the testosterone (or tren or deca etc) residue washes off the glass, and ends up in in the surrounding enviroment. The ecosystem gets jacked on your gear, and that is not good.

So the fish will get helluv buff, allowing them to kick ass a bit better over nature and maybe neutralize some of the other chemicals we wash over them like pesticides, laundry detergents, etc? And, if caught on a fishing hook they'll be meatier just like a tren-raging cow? I dunno, I'm usually a bit of an environmentalist but this seems like win-win to me. :D <Henceforth starts washing his vials down the toilet...>

So the fish will get helluv buff, allowing them to kick ass a bit better over nature and maybe neutralize some of the other chemicals we wash over them like pesticides, laundry detergents, etc? And, if caught on a fishing hook they'll be meatier just like a tren-raging cow? I dunno, I'm usually a bit of an environmentalist but this seems like win-win to me. :D <Henceforth starts washing his vials down the toilet...>

:roflmao:

I was thinking about paying bums to eat the vials... The left over gear be helpful to them! I'm trying to do the most conscience thing here...

After I pin I usually just put the remains in a water bottle then throw it out in a dumpster. For the vials ill smash and throw them in the recyclables container.

I work construction... I've seen coworkers come in with a shoe box full of used pins/syringes/vials..ect and throw them in a open trench and backfill the spoils.

Get Shredded!
I work construction... I've seen coworkers come in with a shoe box full of used pins/syringes/vials..ect and throw them in a open trench and backfill the spoils.

I wonder what archaeologists in future centuries will think of us when they unearth these "treasures". Documentaries will be made... maybe a society of unrestrained juicing will be blamed for the Great Conflagration of 2045.

I wonder what archaeologists in future centuries will think of us when they unearth these "treasures". Documentaries will be made... maybe a society of unrestrained juicing will be blamed for the Great Conflagration of 2045.

I bet we will have a mass extinction event before AAS-related paraphernalia become artifacts :coffee:

Earth worms will take over... That old school movie w/Kevin Bacon, tremors, will come to life haha.

I personally throw them in with my garbage. I burn everything so there's really nothing left.

No one is digging through my garbage.

Paranoid as I am... Shit... I have a couple years worth of empties in the crawl space... And my stash of fulls 10 feet deep into the crawl space... I pull them out cycle at a time.... Hahhahahahahahhaha!

Put them in a 5 gallon bucket of concrete, drive 3 states away, toss em in an old strip pit with 50 ft of water in the bottom.

Back