• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Superdrol

Bama2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have done the oral superdrol and it was harsh on my liver. I am wanting to try the oil and see if it will put the mass on. I am at 175 and my goal is a 190, 200 would be better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm on day 4 of oral SD. Feeling a little crappy. I'm fixing to switch to injectable like Diesel is doing. I've never ran SD but wanting to experience it first hand how I feel on oral SD.

I'm on day 4 of oral SD. Feeling a little crappy. I'm fixing to switch to injectable like Diesel is doing. I've never ran SD but wanting to experience it first hand how I feel on oral SD.
Acid reflux, back pain, lethargy, loss of appetite, oral sd is brutal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I ran the oral SD for right at 3 weeks and had to stop, to lethargic, and kidney always hurt. I'm sure injection is alit safer right tone on our body and liver?

Dude. 45min after I take 5mg I have HORRIBLE acid reflux. I can barely swallow.

Just worked shoulders and had to lay down from the back pumps.

Fuk this. No more oral SD.

I'm talking about oil

IML Gear Cream!

Yup. I get the same thing. So far with the injectable i haven't had anything other than a couple short bouts of minor lethargy. I can't say for sure it was even the sd.

Yup. I get the same thing. So far with the injectable i haven't had anything other than a couple short bouts of minor lethargy. I can't say for sure it was even the sd.

Great.....and I have 60 30mg tabs I was ready to add into my cycle. Going to start with 15mg/day, but I hated d-bol so I am betting the SD is going to be similar.

Great.....and I have 60 30mg tabs I was ready to add into my cycle. Going to start with 15mg/day, but I hated d-bol so I am betting the SD is going to be similar.
Dbol makes me feel like a million bucks...

I hated it. The pumps were so intense it was affecting my workout in a negative way. We are all different I guess

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
M1T is a common fake for dbol.

M1T is a common fake for dbol.

Hmmm,...... injectable M1T anyone? Wonder how'd that work, I've never tried it oral or injectable.

I've run SD 5 times, at 4wks I get nose bleeds, aching kidneys, lethargy. 2-3 wks is ok at 10-20mg but that's my limit. Need to try inj for comparison.

Hmmm,...... injectable M1T anyone? Wonder how'd that work, I've never tried it oral or injectable.

I've run SD 5 times, at 4wks I get nose bleeds, aching kidneys, lethargy. 2-3 wks is ok at 10-20mg but that's my limit. Need to try inj for comparison.
Injectable m1t shall be built and tested in the very near future. Orally it's an ass kicker, as much so as sd.

Back