• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Fuck i hate training ( time to go now )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jesus Christ , i don’t want to get off my bed , but if i drink anymore i will fall asleep , so i have to go downstairs and crush chest , Bis and 20 mins cardio .... GRRRRRRRR !!! Check in later

No pain no gain!

Deads, quads, pecs Wednesday

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Eye of the tiger.

I did deads today.
You think we should let Sumner do deads with us so he can learn what a real workout is?

Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Let’s see him pull a 23 ft long box that weighs 300pounds down a ladder then put that bitch on top of his forklift. He’d get pissed

It's no problem to set the beer down , I train , shower and pick the beer back up !!!! Life is good .. take care Iceman
That had me laughing brother. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Eat and drink up.

Jesus Christ , i don’t want to get off my bed , but if i drink anymore i will fall asleep , so i have to go downstairs and crush chest , Bis and 20 mins cardio .... GRRRRRRRR !!! Check in later

well dont train then, no one else here trains, they are only here for tranny cock

The hardest part of what we do is making it to the gym , or wherever you train . The rest is going forward .

Back