• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I just realized !!!!!!!

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just realized that greedy little FUCKER Bomber never thanked me for sending his broke ass $200 ???? He said thanks to BC ? Little greedy prick ... i should have just told him to pack sand ... Where is that bad Hi Low driving square head ?

Lolz this should get good. Where my popcorn.

Now where is bomber hiding? This gonna be good.

he prob didn't get it yet .. anyway he did win a bet, I mean the book don't thank you when you pay on tue does he ?
No , but it would be nice to at least confirm !!! Maybe he is at the titty bar with the money , fuck $200 won’t even get you a hand job ... i am just messing with Bomber , he is ok 👌,

No guys i am not mad at all i am kinda just laughing 😆, i think Saturday I dropped it at the post office ... Bomber is a good enough kid ... i will say he is a little greedy because he made a slick comment last week that he expects all his money by Monday !!! Lol ... Hey he is at least holding down a job for now ... However he doesn’t like his fat boss that carries a purse ??? Let’s just pray his boss doesn’t end up in Bombers freezer

"pay that man his money"

Sumner i know you seen this movie right ?

I never got it. Im currently on break at work
Ha ha , check your community mail box 📦 and when you get it I want a big thank you like you told BC ... BTW , thanks for posting my pics of the Shop , even though they only lasted for a hour because of your cheap ass flip phone , now get your ass back to work before your fat purse 👛 carrying boss breaks it off in your crazy ass ..

- - - Updated - - -

"pay that man his money"

Movie 🎥??? No ??? Color of money 💰?

IML Gear Cream!
"pay that man his money"

Hey i wanted to ask you , and i don’t want to open a whole new thread , I don’t think you ever mentioned your go to source on here ? So i am assuming you just have a private source ? Anyways , who do you like on this forum if you had to purchase some Primo , Mast , Var ???

I never got it. Im currently on break at work
And when you get it take a picture of it with the pink marker on it and roll it up and stick it up your ass and take another pic , and BC will send you $300 !!!!!

Ha ha , check your community mail box  and when you get it I want a big thank you like you told BC ... BTW , thanks for posting my pics of the Shop , even though they only lasted for a hour because of your cheap ass flip phone , now get your ass back to work before your fat purse  carrying boss breaks it off in your crazy ass ..

- - - Updated - - -

Movie ??? No ??? Color of money ?

rounders man... i cant believe a degenerate Gambler doesn't remember that.. haha when Matt Damon flop the nut straight.
you play poker or no ?

as for shopping , i usually stay with private guys, but if i had to pick one off here.. Drugs Gear would be at the top of the list.
with Alpha Pharm products ... but its been a while since i used their primo... last year or so ago it was on the money

Summer I did thank u in pm when u said you sent it , but thank you again

Back