• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crtradings

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new member here, trying to get better found this forum doing research for my first cycle, still learning.

I"m currently on 125mg/week of Test Cyp as prescribed by my doctor, I'm looking to take another step in the right direction, all I know is that I know nothing about steriods and how to use them properly, I have a general idea of how they work, but I really wanna learn, that's why I'm here... :D

welcome..Best place to learn @ ASF.. KNOWING that you know nothing is good.. you will do well..

much appreciated guys, getting blood work done tomorrow at 8am to see how see how my free and total test + estradiol + cortisol levels are doing, been on trt for 10 months, been feeling lethargic the last few weeks, my sexual appetite is not where it's always been (but that might be psychological, we'll see...), but mostly my energy is definitively NOT where I want it to be, I sleep well, my diet has improved drastically, but I sort of feel like neither here nor there emotionally and energy wise, I've never been a high energy guy, but lately I just feel like in a fog, not thinking crazy things nor feeling depressed, but just more blah... maybe someone can relate...

Thanks for the replies, lots of good info here, currently going through the stickies...:D

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, new member here, trying to get better found this forum doing research for my first cycle, still learning.

I"m currently on 125mg/week of Test Cyp as prescribed by my doctor, I'm looking to take another step in the right direction, all I know is that I know nothing about steriods and how to use them properly, I have a general idea of how they work, but I really wanna learn, that's why I'm here... :D
Welcome to the forum..you will find all you need to know here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back