• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanksgiving

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every year i get a full roasted pig and a baby lamb !!! Mmmmmmmm , we also have the usual turkey 🦃 and ham and all that shit , but the pig and lamb are my favorite ... Eat good drink good and watch my Lions 🦁 kick some ass on the way to the super bowl ... Everybody comes to our house for thanksgiving ... i counted 52 chairs yesterday in the basement , it really is a great time , then we get drunk later and play Pictionary and other board games late into the night .. Then have a MAJOR hangover Friday ...

I’ll come eat and drink with you

Where are all the funny thanksgiving memes!?!

We're actually observing Thanksgiving today, since the wife and I both work on Thursday.
Turkey, 6 boxes of stuffing, cherry pie, cherry cheese cake, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, cranberry, green beans with bacon and potatoes, corn bread, banana walnut bread, pumpkin pie and loaf, corn (sweet and cream, and sweet rolls. Just missing some football!
So Happy Thanksgiving bro's!

We're actually observing Thanksgiving today, since the wife and I both work on Thursday.
Turkey, 6 boxes of stuffing, cherry pie, cherry cheese cake, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, cranberry, green beans with bacon and potatoes, corn bread, banana walnut bread, pumpkin pie and loaf, corn (sweet and cream, and sweet rolls. Just missing some football!
So Happy Thanksgiving bro's!
There you go !!!! Sounds great 👍... Enjoy and have seconds , can ALWAYS do extra cardio if needed ....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i fucking LOOOOOOOOVE stuffing !!!!!

sounds nice Summy.. we are going to the Country club.. Nobody can really cook for shit in my Fam lol

I hope no one pukes in your Kool bathroom Sumner. Maybe they will leave you an upper decker.

sounds nice Summy.. we are going to the Country club.. Nobody can really cook for shit in my Fam lol
BC , you should piss your rich parents off and bring that cat piss crazy girl from yesterday with you !!!! She looks like the type to run her mouth .... Please record if you do it ( EPIC ) ...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Sumner. Have yourself a good Thanksgiving and here is a little bird for you to enjoy right now!:jerkit:Close as I can get.. Happy Thanksgiving you weirdo

Thanks Sumner. Have yourself a good Thanksgiving and here is a little bird for you to enjoy right now!:jerkit:Close as I can get.. Happy Thanksgiving you weirdo
Oh be nice for a change , it is a holiday ..

Enjoy the day Sumner.

I'm not doing shit. Holiday's haven't been the same since mom passed and this year all the step kids decided they wanted to go to their bf or gf houses and then come to ours later. My wife kept changing the time until I finally said ya I'm not doing a thanksgiving. You guys can all cook but I'm over it. I'll take my little girl to see my dad and maybe a movie.

Enjoy the day Sumner.

I'm not doing shit. Holiday's haven't been the same since mom passed and this year all the step kids decided they wanted to go to their bf or gf houses and then come to ours later. My wife kept changing the time until I finally said ya I'm not doing a thanksgiving. You guys can all cook but I'm over it. I'll take my little girl to see my dad and maybe a movie.
Well that is kinda sad , but hey at least Going to be with your little girl !!! There are so many families that are broken , Being a kid of a broken home ,absent dad , whore mother , and on and on ... Well we really value family , and i am not at all saying if your marriage didn’t work you are a fail ... NOT AT ALL !!!! It is very difficult to find the rite person ... Anyways i am getting to deep , have fun with your girl bro ..

Well that is kinda sad , but hey at least Going to be with your little girl !!! There are so many families that are broken , Being a kid of a broken home ,absent dad , whore mother , and on and on ... Well we really value family , and i am not at all saying if your marriage didn’t work you are a fail ... NOT AT ALL !!!! It is very difficult to find the rite person ... Anyways i am getting to deep , have fun with your girl bro ..

My marriage didn't fail, we are still together. What has failed is her allowing the kids to dictate what we do for the holiday. They make their plans and we are last always and I'm over it. Fuck it! :)

Enjoy the day Sumner.

Always an extra seat at my house if you change your mind. I just lost my mother too. I know how you feel.

My marriage didn't fail, we are still together. What has failed is her allowing the kids to dictate what we do for the holiday. They make their plans and we are last always and I'm over it. Fuck it! :)
Ya I know when the kids get older they try to run things , but my wife will have NONE of that shit , she is the boss when it comes to the kids , and I love it because I don’t have to get involved .. lol .. well like you said take the little one to the movies and have a great time .

BC , you should piss your rich parents off and bring that cat piss crazy girl from yesterday with you !!!! She looks like the type to run her mouth .... Please record if you do it ( EPIC ) ...

haha... my fam is cool as shit... but yeah my mom would throw her out in a second if she was not respectful... anyway no plus 1 for me this year.. but I heard one of my nephews got a new gf so we shall see the new addition to the clan

Last edited:
Always an extra seat at my house if you change your mind. I just lost my mother too. I know how you feel.

Thanks oldschool! Hopefully the holidays go ok for you. I think Christmas is harder then thanksgiving. I am able to hide it for half the day though. Then the other half I make sure I get something that takes me a day to put together for my daughter then I’m distracted :)

Thanks oldschool! Hopefully the holidays go ok for you. I think Christmas is harder then thanksgiving. I am able to hide it for half the day though. Then the other half I make sure I get something that takes me a day to put together for my daughter then I’m distracted :)
WOW , geez !!!! You are ruining my thanksgiving ... Had in there my man .... I am not religious but i pray for you !!!!!!!!! Life is really hard sometimes .

Kinda weird watching all the Franchise gimmicks talk to each other in here.

Yeah, that’s what I’m thankful for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is not a holiday in our country,but want to say happy holiday to you,guys,have fun with your families!

I hate holidays, but I love to eat/drink. So this one (T-Giving) is the best. All the others can feck off.
Specially now that my kids are adults, no need to play the fake X-Mas game.

Gobble...

summy where are the pic of the roasted pig? my parents said to tell you hi.. i tried but i couldn't fit the whole house in the pic .
food at the country club was just ok.. i shoulda came to Detroit for a home cooked meal

Full_Size_Render_37.jpg

PART951511472719317.jpg

Back