• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's got the best deals on LEGIT proviron right now?? I'm a cheap broke ass and just looking for best deal here..

Can’t help you with the cheapest, but monster just got proviron back in stock. Heavyhitter or Brutus can surely set you up with a discount code for a proviron order. May be worth checking in with one of them. Quite a few good reviews for monster provi.

Can’t help you with the cheapest, but monster just got proviron back in stock. Heavyhitter or Brutus can surely set you up with a discount code for a proviron order. May be worth checking in with one of them. Quite a few good reviews for monster provi.

Good deal sir! I'll hit them up!!!

Damn. I wanted to get provi with that order. I must have just missed the restock

If SFY is still kicking around these days his human grade proviron is the cats ass.

IML Gear Cream!
There is only one proviron out there. Bayer Proviron.
An its not cheap.
I am taking Pharmacom Proviron, a real honest question , Yes Bayer would be the best , again this is real talk and I am
100 % serious , Do you think the chances of counterfeiting are higher than just getting something like a Pharmacom or ZPHC or just something like that ??? That is the only reason i will not get a Bayer Primo !!! Think your chances are better with a UGL brand ... I would really appreciate your honest thoughts , because perhaps i am missing out !!!

I am taking Pharmacom Proviron, a real honest question , Yes Bayer would be the best , again this is real talk and I am
100 % serious , Do you think the chances of counterfeiting are higher than just getting something like a Pharmacom or ZPHC or just something like that ??? That is the only reason i will not get a Bayer Primo !!! Think your chances are better with a UGL brand ... I would really appreciate your honest thoughts , because perhaps i am missing out !!!

Proviron isn't super expensive and ug don't fake it typically. I trust ug more than I do bayer fakes these days. I always run either our provi or mast with every cycle for the shbg effects(plus they make me feel good) and I love them

Proviron isn't super expensive and ug don't fake it typically. I trust ug more than I do bayer fakes these days. I always run either our provi or mast with every cycle for the shbg effects(plus they make me feel good) and I love them
Just curious which of the two you prefer? Mast or provi? Never used proviron before...

Just curious which of the two you prefer? Mast or provi? Never used proviron before...

Proviron gives me more of a mood boost and I feel good on it. My bloodwork shows its a bit better at raising free testosterone as well. But I get a harder more polished look from mast. If you got the money....run them both

Proviron gives me more of a mood boost and I feel good on it. My bloodwork shows its a bit better at raising free testosterone as well. But I get a harder more polished look from mast. If you got the money....run them both
Yes run them both !!!!! I DO

Used proviron for 2weeks with a great result, not felt the strong, but can guess it effects because I saw a lot of people like their products, indeed love the Chinese products, legit !!!

Used proviron for 2weeks with a great result, not felt the strong, but can guess it effects because I saw a lot of people like their products, indeed love the Chinese products, legit !!!
Proviron is not Chinease.

Get Shredded!
Who's got the best deals on LEGIT proviron right now?? I'm a cheap broke ass and just looking for best deal here..

Damn Bogner look at what you started-LOL!

You sure you want proviron? Only reason why I ask is it is expensive and not much bang for your buck for what you are doing.

Proviron is good for a hard vascular look and giving the misses the high hard one on a regular basis but that's about it.

Oh, it is good for running side by side with tren too.

I hate to admit it but I agree with Sumner on this. Even though he is an alcohol fueled loose cannon.

Well, considering the fact that generics have to compete not only with other contenders, they are also under the scope and in most cases intentionally overdose products in order to gain the attention they seek, so yes in many cases the product in question here would be in fact even greater than that of a pharma line.. I've been in this market a very long time, and I see and recognize what the consumers need..Generics have a lot to lose with their investors if they produce an illegitimate product, and getting publicized for producing bunk products is NOT what some of these networks want or need!

Bayer Rimobolan Depot 100% legit. been tested

http://turkishpharmacysteroids.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=139&search=bayer+

Back