• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

But Check

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Found a odd lump on my right Testicle. Tomorrow I am seeing my PCP. I hope it is one of the modules that are near to the actual testicle.

Pour some out for a homie.

Peace.
The subject should say Nut Check. Argh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Brother.
My last check was with a female doc.
She said, "I need to examine your penis."
I said, "does this mean we're dating?"
She didn't appreciate my humor.

Good luck Brother.
My last check was with a female doc.
She said, "I need to examine your penis."
I said, "does this mean we're dating?"
She didn't appreciate my humor.

My regular doc is a woman.I have been intimant with her stubby little finger many times.Good luck to the OP

hope all goes well, my last check up was awkward, got a massive boner....

Probably a small hydrocele. Nothing major. They come and go . If you’re lucky they’ll give you perky Cs

Is that testicle drooping lower than your other one..??

If so it may not be too serious man but definatly needs attention to be sure.

Did your Dr request an ultrasound or MRI.??

Good luck man and hope it's nothing serious.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is that testicle drooping lower than your other one..??

If so it may not be too serious man but definatly needs attention to be sure.

Did your Dr request an ultrasound or MRI.??

Good luck man and hope it's nothing serious.

Dr set up an ultrasound. He does not think it’s something to worry about. I am getting the ultra sound to rule any illness out.

IML Gear Cream!
Dr set up an ultrasound. He does not think it’s something to worry about. I am getting the ultra sound to rule any illness out.

Good deal man.!! Hope it's not serious. There's quite a few things it could be that are not very serious so stay positive. Testing will give answers
and then you can decide what treatment to seek if you need any. Good luck brother.!!

Found a odd lump on my right Testicle. Tomorrow I am seeing my PCP. I hope it is one of the modules that are near to the actual testicle.

Pour some out for a homie.

Peace.
The subject should say Nut Check. Argh.

We're all born to die, deal with it.

send me a pic of your nuts amd $25 I’ll take a look . My doctor name is DR VAGGERS

Butt check?

Well after a few weeks. The lump was a series of cyst. I got the larger ones “scoop out” as the surgeon says. And fuck my PCP yes nut surgery is evasive and hurts. Anyway back at it, dropped from a firm and fit 198 lbs, to a soft 189 lbs. I lost, I figure 20% of strength, and 35-40% rep endurance. Mind us that I am 48 yeasts Old so it’s to be expected. That said. Check your nuts and chest tissue. Men are often known to neglect checking our shit because of machismo. Also as we all know get your bloods done regularly to check your organ functions. Happy Holliday’s and Merry Christmas.

Well after a few weeks. The lump was a series of cyst. I got the larger ones “scoop out” as the surgeon says. And fuck my PCP yes nut surgery is evasive and hurts. Anyway back at it, dropped from a firm and fit 198 lbs, to a soft 189 lbs. I lost, I figure 20% of strength, and 35-40% rep endurance. Mind us that I am 48 yeasts Old so it’s to be expected. That said. Check your nuts and chest tissue. Men are often known to neglect checking our shit because of machismo. Also as we all know get your bloods done regularly to check your organ functions. Happy Holliday’s and Merry Christmas.

thanks for update. Glad it was nothing major and you are ok.

Merry christmas!

My Dr. is a woman, just went FRI for my yearly physical. She was putting on the rubber glove and said "Here's the part most people dont like".
I said "Im not most people" :) She chuckled. Then she had her way with me...

I hope the best for you Pony! Good luck...

Back