• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dead serious advice/opinions. BEAT a woman.?

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna try to make this short as possible but to understand the magnitude it might take a couple paragraphs. Skip to the bottom couple paragraphs to answer the threads question if u want to avoid the cause of my question.

So I was raised by 2 great parents that taught me to never lay my hands on a woman in anger. 38yrs old and I've NEVER CAME EVEN CLOSE to beating a woman. This situation is different though.

Small town shit., there's this family that has 3 daughters/sisters only. Ever since they were little kids thier parents never taught them right from wrong. As an adult now I fully see why they have behaved the way they have for yrs... PISS POOR PARENTING from thier parents. They encouraged thier daughters actions as kids and apparently still as adults. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY liked these 3 girls in my town so the 3 of them stuck together and decided since everyone hated them they would start bullying other young gals cuz thier was always the 3 of them. The youngest sister is my age and other 2 few yrs older. Well back in mid 90's they started bullying my sister. My sister was part of the "in crowd" that didn't like these girls so the trio would wait and single my sis out and a few other gals too...BUT ONLY when all 3 sisters were together and my sis or her friends were alone. AGAIN thier parents encouraged this behavior. The cops were called many times by them and other kids parents. They NEVER got in any trouble ...ONLY warnings...my father had enough...he told my sister the next time they try to bully you..."give em a lickin"...my sister didn't understand that...lol.. My dad says., "whoop thier ass is what I'm saying"..."this has gone on too long".. and with the trio running people off the road and attempting to hit people with thier vehicles someone is gonna wind up seriously hurt or killed.... wasn't long after that(this shocked the shit outta me cuz I didn't think my sister had that shit in her)...I answer the phone.,its a call from local Police Dept. My sister(still underage) needed picked up by a parent at the station and was facing assault charges if the oldest sister elected to follow through. The trio of bullys had started thier usual shit at the ice cream shop...oldest sister took a small ice cream cone and shoved it in my sister's face. I guess that did it for my sissy., and she got into a fight. I was proud to know she could whoop some ass. The police were telling my parents how serious this matter was due to the girls injuries. I saw pics a couple weeks later while police were completing investigation. This oldest bully sister looked like she got mauled. I didn't witness the confrontation but it's a small town and i heard from a few people that always hung at the ice cream shop that my sis snatched that girl by her hair after the ice cream cone was shoved in her face...ripped her to the ground and started jumping on her head. I was half laughing and half shocked imagining my sis doing something like that...just not her stlye...
Anyways as the investigation winded up and witnesses were spoken to FINALLY these girls got what they deserved. Sis was a minor...that oldest of the trio sisters that actually shoved the ice cream in my sis's face was over 18...and witnesses backing my sis's story that the oldest sister started it all. The cops told them to kick rocks that they had no grounds for pressing charges...they didn't have any evidence other than the oldest daughter being the instigator. So good deal...my sis ended their bullying and not one lick of trouble for her. This family of degenerates was so mad that the cops did nothing about the oldest one getting beat up., they sent the young sister my age and the next oldest to a neighboring school system to get away cuz the bullys started to get bullied themselves after my sis's altercation. In short ...they got ran the fuck outta town.!!! Great..it's all done and over.

Fast FWD 22+ yrs....
I never even thought about those trio sisters again...about 5-6yrs ago my sis was telling our family how the middle sister of the trio had came into her place of employment and said hi to her and was ultra friendly and they talked about motherhood..etc...I was shocked and commented that it was nice to hear those people actually grew up..(deep in my mind I thought she probably shouldn't have procreated but whatever)...was nice to know people do eventually mature. OR DO THEY.??

I moved back east after living in Cali and the parents of this family now lived down the street.
Never paid them no attention or even looked thier way because I just wanted to keep the peace. Then it started., I was out on an evening jog and was making my way back to my house., ear buds in jammin tunes..all feelin good from the jog and as I get close to thier house I see out of my peripheral vision the Dad(est.6'2 350lbs+of pure fat kinda like his daughters) he was moving around on the porch(it was dark like I said) and I didn't wanna look but I'm always aware of my surroundings...I see this movement and turned my head just as he flicked a cigarette at me from his porch...not close to hitting me but I did stop and just looked at him for a couple seconds. Never stopped my music so I don't even know if he said anything..I did not say a word...jogged up to my house just thinking to myself...are ya shitting me...20 some yrs later and this old ass fat dude for no reason at all flicked a cigarette at me...nothing else occurred for the longest time..

Over 3 and 1/2 yrs ago I started dating my girl/fiance. Here come the trio sisters AGAIN..history repeating itself...for NO REASON they started yelling and screaming obscenities at my girl when driving past thier parents house. I told my girl to ignore them. They continued this childish behavior. I was finishing up yard work when my girl was coming home from work and i heard this car flying down the street and look up to see these 2 sisters lock up the brakes and almost rear end my girl that was pulling in our driveway. They started doing this frequently., following my girl around my neighborhood yelling and screaming just like they did as kids and I thought about calling the cops but was really hoping that ignoring them would end this ridiculousness. It didn't the harassment continued.

So last night my girl was coming back from the store and texted me to help her with the groceries so I was waiting on the sun room front porch full view of the street....as she came down the street with her son in the vehicle I saw that oldest cunt daughter riding her ass and swerving., honking the horn etc..and AGAIN locked up her brakes and almost rear end my girl with her son in the vehicle pulling in our driveway.

This is the advice or thoughts I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU GUYS on what is right or wrong.

I fuckin snapped man., flew off my porch and went full speed at that cuntbags car with NOTHING BUT BAD INTENTIONS OF DOING SOME DAMAGE. She peeled out and I was sprinting after her car still as she passed her parents house instead of pulling in.

This is what I'm asking., seeing her almost rear end my girl for a 2nd time that could cause serious injuries triggered a response from me to protect my girl/fiance and her son. I don't doubt that in the heat of that moment if I would have caught that bitch in her car I would have taken it to her like if she was a man. Would that be right or wrong.?? Think about if this was your wife., or girlfriend., with your child or step child. Ya see I'm not a child anymore., I don't drop and bang if someone looks at me wrong or calls me a name. But the 2 things I have ZERO tolerance for is anyone fucking with my direct family or loved ones. If and when they do., I don't see color., I don't see size., I don't see gender. I only see my right to defend them from danger. Am I in the wrong here.?? If I am., I'm upset with myself cuz I had ZERO CONTROL..it triggered "THAT RESPONSE" ...the "response" being if my family or loved ones are in danger I'm coming at the person endangering them with everything I got...don't care if it's a 60yr old fat ass...or 42 yr old female...black...white...mexican..
It's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. If ya call ME names and talk shit to ME..oh well I don't pay attention to those kinda people. But the family and loved ones are OFF LIMITS.
I have been beyond patient and just kept hoping that ignoring ALL them would work. It hasn't and now this situation has escalated to the point of possible auto wrecks and serious injuries. Not gonna allow that shit while I'm still breathing. Now of course I would never go looking for this dumb cunt but what happens next time she does something like that and I actually catch her. Will I be in the wrong for beating a woman who has threatened the health and well being of my loved ones.?? Imagine some female adult picking up and shaking your daughter and screaming at her...or an adult male picking your son up and shaking and screaming at him. Where is the line drawn...or should there even be a line when it comes to beating a woman under these circumstances.

As I said in 38yrs on this planet I have never came close to laying my hands on a female in anger. Only in love. This is totally different and I wanna hear some real answers and opinions. Even stories and what y'all did. Could really use advice and opinions. Being completely honest I'm scared of what could happen if I snap again and actually would get a hold of her or any of them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Smart move would be to de-escalate the situation before you land in jail on an assault charge. If someone hit your woman, better defend her but don't try to beat the person who did that.

Let em hit your lady , file a police report . Their insurance will go up . If it happens again let em do it again . Sometimes it’s best to do nothing but let it unfold . You’ve got be smarter than they are . After the 1st time it’s harassment. You’ll be able to press charges

Sounds like she needs her ass beat. Sad thing is if you call the police they will do nothing but document there is an issue then when you do beat her ass all the blame will be on YOU. In cases like this it is best to just handle it yourself, most of the time the police will do nothing but turn it around on you if you call them.

Just go to their house and scare the fuck out of them to start, do not get physical. Put the fear in them and tell them that is their one and only warning and walk off.

Sometimes ppl just need that ass beat to get the hint.
I wish i had thos problems..... In real life not on the interweb... Good for your sis btw..

Cheapthreads out...

Start calling the cops to get the paper trail started. If not you look like the psycho. As sad as it sounds you have to make it all look like you are the victim and from what you stated you/gf and her son are. Also I'm not condoning beating on a woman in any situation. The paper trail will allow further action like emergency protective orders (EPO) later as this keeps escalating because it sounds like it will. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Smart move would be to de-escalate the situation before you land in jail on an assault charge. If someone hit your woman, better defend her but don't try to beat the person who did that.
I agree bro...like I said I have tried to de-escalate and ignore the situation..and as u said I definatly don't wanna blemish my clean record...this just triggered that response...still debating about looking into restraining orders or something. I hate to call the police but like u said I'm gonna end up in jail if I lose control. I don't just snap like that but when I do i stop thinking about trouble and just wanna handle it myself. Thank you for your advice and as I said I don't want any charges.

Let em hit your lady , file a police report . Their insurance will go up . If it happens again let em do it again . Sometimes it’s best to do nothing but let it unfold . You’ve got be smarter than they are . After the 1st time it’s harassment. You’ll be able to press charges
I agree to a point bro...but what happens if they smash her vehicle and she ends up severely injured. The cops in the past said THEY HAVE TO WITNESS the harassment or it's thier word against yours. That was long ago so maybe laws have changed.

I agree bro...like I said I have tried to de-escalate and ignore the situation..and as u said I definatly don't wanna blemish my clean record...this just triggered that response...still debating about looking into restraining orders or something. I hate to call the police but like u said I'm gonna end up in jail if I lose control. I don't just snap like that but when I do i stop thinking about trouble and just wanna handle it myself. Thank you for your advice and as I said I don't want any charges.

I know it's hard to do but in a situation like this get some assistance from law enforcement. You want them on YOUR side.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like she needs her ass beat. Sad thing is if you call the police they will do nothing but document there is an issue then when you do beat her ass all the blame will be on YOU. In cases like this it is best to just handle it yourself, most of the time the police will do nothing but turn it around on you if you call them.

Just go to their house and scare the fuck out of them to start, do not get physical. Put the fear in them and tell them that is their one and only warning and walk off.
Your exactly right which is why I been so hesitant to call the police.

I love the last part of your response and believe me...I have been contemplating on a way to go about that.

Sometimes ppl just need that ass beat to get the hint.
I wish i had thos problems..... In real life not on the interweb... Good for your sis btw..

Cheapthreads out...
That's why I told the whole story...my sis beat that ass and they learned a lesson. But that was long ago and she was underage and I don't wanna go to jail. It's a tough call all around. Obviously I don't want to assault a woman but putting my loved ones in serious danger...ugghhh.. I really wish more than anything people that are over 18 would act like adults. Like the Dad flicking the cigarette at me...smh... childish...

Record the harassment with your phone. As far as beating the chick. I'd like to think it's not something I'd do unless she was in the process of hurting a loved one.

They don't have a brother or boyfriend you could check to send the message?

Last edited:
Mice can have up to 28 babies a month . Buy 4 stick it in their basement...2x28 soon they’ll be infested you can get them condemned. Just buy a cat

It is a sad fact at least around here it is but it seems there are more laws to protect criminals than victims. If you call the police then it starts the spotlight on you, they can say your family beat one of theirs years ago and that now you are harassing them. Especially where they are women you will be looked on as the instigator/nut. Also, those dirtbags know how to play the system since it sounds like they have always been trash. They know how far they can push things without getting into trouble. If they did not stop years ago then why should they stop now?

I would honestly just go up to their house, knock calmly on the door and when they open it get about 1/2" from their face and say listen here, stay away from me and my family. This is your only warning, do not make me come back. Then walk off, do not argue with them, do not add to the situation or conversation in any way. IF they would call the police all you have to say is yeah I just told them to quit scaring my family or I would come back with the police. Play the victim and say you were scared and tried to reason with them. They can not prove otherwise.

Record the harassment with your phone. As far as beating the chick. I'd like to think it's not something I'd do unless she was in the process of hurting a loved one.

They don't have a brother or boyfriend you could bust up to send the message?
Good idea to start recording.!!! Like I said I have never even been mad at a female the point of putting my hands on them. And believe me if any of those 3 girls attacked my girl FIRST...I wouldn't need to do anything...maybe pull my girl off after she dishes out a good 30 second beating. She's a feisty girl but if she catches charges she could easily lose her license. They're strict in my state about holding nurses to a "Higher Standard". Assault charges and stuff like that will get your license yanked. She just had to let a nurse go about a month ago cuz the girl was caught shoplifting. The state is strict.

No brothers., no males that I know of other than thier 60yr old fat ass dad...the one sister has a son that's 16-17yrs old...I wouldn't touch that but I know people that have kids his age. I just really don't wanna involve anyone and them end up in trouble for doing me a solid. I don't wanna continue this childish behavior going back n forth. And like I said I would never go looking for these skanks..I'm just seriously scared of what could happen if another incident like last night happens. I normally have excellent self control but last night I snapped. I don't wanna snap again..I don't like losing control...

Mice can have up to 28 babies a month . Buy 4 stick it in their basement...2x28 soon they’ll be infested you can get them condemned. Just buy a cat
Now see bombr., that's actually a good fucking idea. That would torture them and i wouldn't end up in any trouble.

There are brown recluse spiders in my area ... pay me a visit I’ll give ya a jar full

It is a sad fact at least around here it is but it seems there are more laws to protect criminals than victims. If you call the police then it starts the spotlight on you, they can say your family beat one of theirs years ago and that now you are harassing them. Especially where they are women you will be looked on as the instigator/nut. Also, those dirtbags know how to play the system since it sounds like they have always been trash. They know how far they can push things without getting into trouble. If they did not stop years ago then why should they stop now?

I would honestly just go up to their house, knock calmly on the door and when they open it get about 1/2" from their face and say listen here, stay away from me and my family. This is your only warning, do not make me come back. Then walk off, do not argue with them, do not add to the situation or conversation in any way. IF they would call the police all you have to say is yeah I just told them to quit scaring my family or I would come back with the police. Play the victim and say you were scared and tried to reason with them. They can not prove otherwise.
Your EXACTLY RIGHT MAN.,, the law does seem to protect the criminals/instigators...and I see it playing out how u said if I call the police cuz it's gonna look like this...here is a 38yr old man calling the police on 3 females..yeah right...I feel like they wouldn't even believe me unless I had video to prove it.

Your assessment is 100% spot on.!! They have always been trashy people and nutn but trouble.
I just cannot believe after no contact or any incidents for 20+yrs they decided to start fucking
with my girl who has never even known them. They're pathetic people...I also keep holding out for karma to dish out some shit...cuz karma knows that I have not done anything and even went outta my way to avoid conflict. I never jogged past that house again after the cigarette was flicked at me.

Inflicting harm on anyone could be a felony charge, regardless of the emotions and reason behind it... If you find yourself in that situation, you easily can restraint a women effortless.. Years ago, and I mean many years ago, I yank my ex by her shirt after she was repeatably hitting me, I simply just both handed grabbed her shirt and attempted to let her know what strength I possessed and restraining her from, in that it left marks on her neck.. Cops came to the scene and I was arrested, I had no marks, and she did.She was the attacker, not me, I simply just wanted to let her know "ENOUGH".. Court costs, fees, and embarrassment of being there was enough for me to just duck and cover next round, but shes out of my life for good and someone elses problem. Women can abuse they're position but the reality is, they are weaker at the end of the day.. Call the cops, it will not make you feel any better yanking a woman up, its weak..

If you can't restrain a women without getting hurt yourself and hurting her, than you're a woman too!

Get Shredded!
There are brown recluse spiders in my area ... pay me a visit I’ll give ya a jar full
Got plenty of those here too.!! Lol.. I really don't wanna see ANYONE get seriously hurt though. That's why the mice thing is a great idea.!!!
I just wish and hope nothing like last night happens again. I don't like to lose control., that's when people make bad decisions and do dumb shit...but I literally had ZERO control...it was just a reaction like to swat away a fly if it's buzzing around ya...ya don't think about it..ya just swat the fucker..

I know it's hard to do but in a situation like this get some assistance from law enforcement. You want them on YOUR side.
I think it's the best bet to use the police but like Bling was saying the cops are gonna think...yeah right this 38yr old dude is being harassed by 3 females..however now that taking video was mentioned and I'm gonna pursue that first cuz video doesn't lie., then I will just tell my girl to take video proof and let her file charges. Much better looking if a female would be the one calling the police on 2-3 females than a dude.

if they know where you live you better get some security cameras, you may end up with some cut tires or cars keyed like trashy people do.

You can get IP cams for under $50 that record and take about 5 minutes to set up.

They're being put up tomorrow.!!! Learned that way before cameras were cheap. When these skanks were young my father caught them keying his vehicle coming out of the grocery store.
So yeah I already been in the process of setting up 2 outback. But after last night I want atleast 2 more out front so it will pick up stuff on the sidewalk and street. They're tiny little white fuckers too...they blend right in with the trim and small as a golfball.!! Good heads up.

my attention span isnt long enough right now to read all that but walk away from the situation, noting good is going to come out of it.. you are going to be the one who ends up in jail. and if they did you or your property harm then you call the cops... no vigilante shit,,, this is real life not T.V.

calling the police is a catch 22, it would be good to document it although the police wont do shit. on the flip side I would have your lady call if you do contact police because now you involved a third party and you dont know how the cop will percieve your situation but if he feels like your making a big deal out of nothing the written report might not be in your favor.

I saw something on YouTube about people hacking the fbi database and having the swat team show up at peoples houses ( Xbox live opponents)

if you know they frequent a local bar you could always hang out there wait for them to leave then call the cops and say you just saw this person get in their car and they are extremely shit faced

If you have $ I could get you a bear ... no one fucks with a man that has a bear

my attention span isnt long enough right now to read all that but walk away from the situation, noting good is going to come out of it.. you are going to be the one who ends up in jail. and if they did you or your property harm then you call the cops... no vigilante shit,,, this is real life not T.V.
If ur attention span isn't long enough...your having a bad day Bc.!! Lol...get some 30's going and you'll rip right through that. J/k...

I'm finishing the cameras outback and adding 2 more out front to catch anything on the street or sidewalk. That's it...I keep thinking it over and I'm just gonna wait for them to pull that shit again like last night and have it on video. Send my girl to the Police station with it and let her press charges or whatever. I ain't going to jail for those slimeballs. Last night was the ONLY time I reacted that way. Never again.

Back