• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siemanak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve recently placed my first order. There’s already been numerous issues but I’m still keeping faith and want to try the source out.. First issue is that when funds were arranged for pickup they gave me ******to list as receiver.. so that was hectic and something I’ve never experienced. So now I’m having to explain to the clerk that what was wrote down was correct and raised a bunch of eyebrows since they had to get the manager involved to send funds.. after that nonsense all of the info was sent to monster labs.. not a single reply.. a week past nothing.. so now I’m pming a rep to see what is going on..he informs me that the payment needs to be resent.. now I’m sure this might be a hiccup but the customer service hasn’t been good at all.. atleast to what I’ve experinced from other sources... flame me all you want but I’m posting my experience so far with monster labs..

Last edited by a moderator:
edit

paypal? really?...

edited out the rest.

Yeah of course man it raises tons of eyes brows!! Then to tell me that the funds need to be resent after going through that.. I’ve lost a little faith in their service.. what upset me was that they didn’t contact me.. I’ve had to reach out to them a week later to find out it needs to be resent

carefull with what you post, you are giving too much info.

pm me to discuss Details or follow orders like i told you thru PM.

making a thread like this aint gonna help your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back